[28♤]♡What'swrong?

' Vote, Comment, Follow 😤

---

[Sam♢]♢

|setting| Home

|mood| relaxed

"Mhmm- OH my God- Harder- ah-h, yeah just like that, this feels so good hmmm-m Candice-" I moaned from the pleasure.

"Shit,Sam..." Candice groaned.

"Candice, please don't stop!" I begged.

"Sam, can you not!" she groaned.

Candice was massaging my feet, my feet made me moan, they were soar, from all that walking I've been doing lately.

I was being very appreciative, besides upsetting her with my moans. I wasn't moaning on purpose to arouse her or anything, that's just how my feet make me feel when their being rubbed, they were my weakness.

"If you don't stop with all them sex noises, ima be finished, what chu tryna do, make me fuck you?" Candice said bluntly.

"No-o, Candice dont be like that, put headphones in or something!" I suggested.

"Nope, because I'm funna be done anyways!" she said nonchalantly.

"why you gotta be like tht, I thought we was bros ?" I sauced her.

"you, know we are, that's why I'm funna be done, because yo' ass making me horny, simple as that." she stopped massaging my feet.

"Fine, I have to do something today anyways!" I responded with the same attitude.

"what chu' bout t'a do?" she asked rising one of eyebrows.

"A mission, for my B- o- s -s- !"

"I get it-" she cut me off so I cut her ass off.

"what chu' get ?" I said catching a bitch fit.

"Bro,do you handle yo' ish!" she said getting up, and removing my night stand from the Door and unlocking it.

"Really Bro, why you leaving?" I asked getting highly upset.

"Don't chu' have a Mission to take care of?" she said stopping in her tracks.

"Yeah, but-"

"okay, then I'm leaving."

"it's not until tonight Candice you tripping!"

"life's a Trip!" she said making her way out of my house door.

Fuck