[16♤]♤ Retaliating

' Vote, Comment, Follow ❤😙😚😻👅

I don't know if thats the real song or not but hopefully you guys no what song im referring to.

--

[Sam♡]♡

|Setting| my home

|Mood| Sleep af

|Time| Hell if I know.

[Saturday]

I woke up and made my way to the bathroom. I don't know why but them 30 mins naps always turn into , 2 hours or more. I have fun with jasmine but it's like she's hiding something.

She Started acting real different, when I told her we are not bathing together.

was I being to self-centered.

or arrogant, did she find out am a drug dealer?

impossible right, only I know not even Candice, speaking of Candice I have to tell her,im a drug dealer before she finds out and not talk to me for a whole year.

and yes she is very petty.

I will just call her once , I go in the bathroom. I took off my shirt them my pajama pants, then my undergarments.

I cut the cold water on, cool water always eased my mind, for some reason.

i squeezed some Dove pink rose Onto my Wash cloth, that followed with, adding cold water all over it, I then scrubbed my whole body.

I would bathed with men soap , but that will be stupid, in reality im a girl no matter how much I hate being one. I would want to fuck up my pH balance.

When I finished i stepped out and grabbed my Towel, I dried off.

And but on some Cologne Polo and I put on some dove deodorant, with some baby lotion. gotta keep my skin soft for the ladies, which likes rough shit? shid lemme me know and I'll change my methods maybe I will get more hoes.

I decided to call up candice and tell her to come over, or should I - fuck it ima just call her to see what she will like to do.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number. it rung for a Little while.

"Yello..." she spoke through the phone , she must have been smiling so she Is in a good mood.

"Umm. I need to tell you something , it's important. ...." I answered.