[18♤]♤loneliness

' Vote,Comment, Follow 😤

-More Votes and comments for a Q&A !

---

[Sam♤]♤

|Monday|

|Setting| home

|Time | 1am

|Mood| you will find out

👻Trigger warning👻

For some reason I woke back, up I shrugged and closed my eyes back after I check my alarm. I put my gun up in my shoes box in my closet, because my mom will be back in a couple of hours, I wouldn't want her kicking me out. and I get frustrated and shoot her ass, I'm still very mad at Candice for saying those things to me.

I hope you get caught!

Hit.

I hope the police shoot you!

Stab.

I loathe your ass.

shoot.

It felt like she hit, stabbed, and shot me in the heart. I was broken no lie.

I Huffed and went back to sleep, i felt something on my legs, I shook my legs because, I thought something was crawling on me.

I Felt it moments later, I looked down and it was my momma boyfriend taking off my boxers, i started to kick. but he held my legs down, I screamed but he punched me right in the mouth.

"get the off outta here, now!" I warned him like I had power. my gun is far away remember.

fuck I thought. I started to shake from fear. he was stronger no doubt.

"What are you doing? " I started to cry.

"Taking what's mines!" he said seductively.

I wanted to throw up.

"please don't do this! " I pleaded. I felt weak no doubt.i felt like a bitch.

He held me down tight, I could barely breathe thinking about what he is preparing to do to me.

my boxers and panties was finally off after I put up a fight. I closed my legs really tight, he had his pants already down.

fucking pervert.

he punched me hard it the stomach. I yelped out for the air he just punched out of me.

"Scream, and I will punch you in the eye , real fucking hard!" he said in a hush tone.

fuck my legs are opened from that Hercules blow.

"Shhh, im gon do you right!" he kissed me on the neck.

I moved my head so get couldn't have any pleasure.

my legs are already held, down so he wrapped his huge hands around my neck.

he squeezed my neck tight. so I could not move. he Started To push himself inside of me.

I started to cry, hard.

"shh, daddy got you!" he said like I was really bout to enjoy this.

he held my mouth shut. I cried and groaned from the pain. he went deeper inside of me causing me to try and move. he pounded in and out of me harder.

my lip was busted and his hand was making it hurt worst from the pressure he was putting on it.

he moaned in my ear,"ahh, fuck you so tight, you gon be me mines for ahh -ever!" he said out of breathe.

I cried because he took the last thing I had left, my Virginity.

fuck man, ima kill this nigga.

my stomach and lip and my lower area , was throbbing in pain.

he took the little bit of happiness i had left.

---

I walked in class slowly, I saw Candice and jasmine from a far, I held my head down with my headphones in my ear, it was another sub, and I was happy for that much. but I had no more love in my heart, I no longer care for anyone feelings, although I shouldn't push people away, I had no choice but to, I didn't want to get hurt again.

my wall I built up, was stronger than the great Wall of china.

I finally made it to my desk, "Samantha Steels? " the sub called out.

"I'm here!" I said sadly.

I was so sore, it wasn't a joke.

I put my head down. I knew my eyes was blood shot red from all the crying I did. my hat had to covered everything up for me.

Candice act like I never existed. but I was cool with it, if she could leave me for not telling her something I was scared to speak on then that shows her loyalty for me.

killer called me. he know the rules.

"Hello..."

"I'm sorry bout calling you in school but do you have a update on that nigga yet?...."

"nah, im sorry, k I've been going thru some shit...."

"like what.....?"

"I'll tell you later, right now I'm im in front of a bunch of my class mates...." I said hoping that will get him off my back.

Finding that nigga totally slipped my mind.

"Alright, stay good in the hood!....."

"Alright, bet.... " I said hanging up, im glad we had a cool relationship.

"FUCK...." I screamed out loud which caused everyone to look at me, I didn't care though, I was mad I forgot to get that nigga ima get his ass Right after school.

---

Update coming soon, vote please , and comment how you feel. I care as long as its not negative.