[23♤]♤Wavyy

' Vote, Comment, Follow 😤

-Just thinking! 😩😩 Writers Block, So Don't Be Upset when this chapter suck ass.

--

[Jasmine♤]♡

|setting| School ; Classroom

|Time| 9:30am

|Mood| Lonely Af

Today will be the day, I ask Sam out, I have been watching her for days, we will go to her house to chill, and we will just have a great time, I know i sound like a sucker, but I don't care my feelings come first, and am feeling her alot, I can't let some no good as fem get her, her and her bestfriend Candice is pretty close but, I don't think Candice ever went there with her or have she?

Hell if I know, but all I really know is how strong my feelings for her is, it kills me when Fems flaunt, around her and flip their fake hair or Lick their glossy lips, or the way she smile back at them.

It makes my skin crawl that's why I must, let her know how I feel-

"Fuck!" I heard Sam shout, she put her head down, and I followed the rest of my classmates glare.

It Was a Stud, She Was Fine, But More Muscling than anything. Sam Groaned an This Stud Smirked at her. She Took a Seat in our group, our Teacher put us in a groups based off of our scores.

"sit next to sam, until your scores some in, Sam is the one over there groaning!" our teacher told her.

I want to know why the fuck she smirking at my girl. I became livid at the sight.

"Niagara Falls! " she said smirking while sitting next to Sam.

Sam mugged her and buried her head into Candice shoulders. what the fuck is this about?

(A/N tami face to funny!😂😂😂 )