[39♢]♢After You

' Vote, Comment, Follow 😤

-The Fray is my favorite band, im not in a good mood so I hope this puts you girls(I didn't want to guys😂😂) , Moods up.

Sorry I did proof read , so excuse the typos please.😊

------------------

[Jasmine]

"Jasmine, wake up!" I groaned and turned over,"What?" I answered croaking a little.

I'm so depressed and upset I don't even wanna get up. "we are here!"

"Sam?" I asked in disbelief.

"Jasmine is that you?" she played alone laughing.

"Your okay!" I cooed and attacked her faces with kisses.

"Jasmine!" I heard a familiar voice. my doctor. Snapping me out of my imagination mindset.

"Yes!" I answered clearing my voice.

"How are you feeling?" he asked with sadness in his eyes.

"Terrible!"

"define terrible."

I stared at him, with an really nigga face expression."okay maybe I shouldn't have asked that question, moving on to the medical reasons your here. You hit your head pretty hard so you will have to rest for a for one more day."

I huffed and nodded.

[Sam]

I Watched as jasmine slept peacefully. I didn't want her to know i came out of my coma because I have been suffering terribly, when I hit my head during the car accident I hit and disturbed a special nerve. it makes me angry or snap at people , that's what's led to me almost attacking my mom and nearly killing Nikki, so Candice left when I was discharged to avoid any chaos.

I quickly left as she tossed and turned, it hurted me that she didn't know what state I was in, but I was going to come back later and surprise her.

I got into my new car, Killer brought me , he felt bad and thought I almost died, so he said I needed a car that will alert and protect me a little more than an average car. he got me an Audi 2009 My favorite car, it was all black I was a dull person so I would never prefer a brighter color than that one.

I drove to the trap, medically I was healed but mentally I was fucked up, I couldn't sleep without reliving what he did to me, I just couldn't. I snapped at someone if they reminded me of him.

"Wassup!" I Dap up one of the security guards at the door.

"Whats poppin' Sam?" he asked me.

"Nothin' much just chilling." I responded nonchalantly.

I walked in, scoping the room out, I was paranoid as ever that car accident really fucked me up.