[8♢]♢ Misery

Vote , Comment, Follow 😤♡

mis·er·y

ˈmiz(ə)rē/

noun

a state or feeling of great distress or discomfort of mind or body.

"she went upstairs and cried in misery"

synonyms:unhappiness, distress,
wretchedness, suffering, anguish, anxiety, angst, torment, pain, grief, heartache, heartbreak, despair, despondency, dejection, depression, desolation.

That's How I Felt, That what I was captured by, Misery.

Stupid ol' Misery.

Today was My last day at school, I have been Packing all This week. We moving to some house in new york.

NEW YORK ?

bruh that shit is farther than texas. My momma transferred my shit already but I was just going to say bye to my teachers and friends.

"Miss Steels we are going to miss you" One of my favorite teachers chanted.

I get Decent grades but I improved once , my momma beat my ass.

On the outside I was a lover , and a decent student, my grades only lack when I'm real depressed.

No one knew about my secret life as a drug dealer, but I'm more of a upperclass one. I do my job and I lay low until further notice. I love my boss killer he , always say he proud of me and I always looked up to him , he was a God to me , a father.

I'm really bummed that I have to move though. 😕😕 im going to miss trevor, Killer, Mac, and my neighbor Sarah. 😩 Ian really have friends, im a little bit excited because my bestfriend live down there.

my bestfriend name is Candice, and she's a stud too. 😊 I cannot have a fem as a bestfriend because they ass be irritating. My bestfriend is fine but y'all know ion like studs.

I Had to go and get my ass beat , because when you leave a game you have to be outta' Kilt or beat up real bad, and I wouldn't be leaving it officially just in Florida , but I still was obligated to get my ass beat.

I was gon take that shit like a man, because I chose this life and I'm gon live it to the fullest, I was just going to do missions for killer in new york.

I walked into the trap house, with my pride splashed all over my face. I wasn't mad I had to get my ass beat, but I wasn't all jolly jolly.

"Get cho' punk ass up!" One of killers man yelled.

"What the fuck i said, stupid ass cunt"

As I got closer to the scene I saw, Mac' holding Dan'ella she had a bloody nose and she was crying. I felt bad for her but you know in situations like this you can't have feelings. I saw bout 10 people get tormented; tortured to Death. so this was nothing, except that she was my ex girlfriend who I once loved. oh well.

"Whats up yall?"

"Nothing much, this ex- bitch of yours was rotting us out on the low-"

"but she never knew I was in this business "

"Thats what cho ass thought, that was her initiated reason for fucking with you ass." he said gritting his teeth.

"wow, so how y'all found out?"

"her hoe ass was fucking with that nigga Cliff, on the low and he told us , that she was plotting on some dyke."

that dyke word stung. I was a stud, a girl who is a tomboy, but is Inlove with the pussy, so for her to call me a Dyke was very insulting .

"so can I shoot her in the head?"

"Nah let's torture her ass first"

We was chuckling as we had a lit blunt, poking it into parts of her skin after each hit.

I was somewhat cold hearted no matter what, but I was genuinely a good person, who cared for people feelings who deserved it.

and this bitch don't deserve none of my love-- she called me a Dyke and fucked with my heart , and feelings -- and ion take people playing with my heart like it's some type of golf ball to kindly.

After that, I simply was tired after, cutting off her fingers and plucking her hair off individually. Yeah i am petty as hell.

I just had alot on my mind, and I wanted to release some of pain off on her. So I admit I was doing to much, but trust and believe I could have did worst.

I shot her in the fucking head, between her ugly eyeballs.

Now I was ready for them to beat my ass Almost to death.

--

Comment your reactions , please let a real nigga know what's up 😊☺

Update and drama should be coming soon.

-Still working on a great plot for you guys. ❤