[9♢]♢ Jazzy

Comment, vote, Follow ♡

Sam Above in the mm. She looking ugly in that pic, but she fine forreal don't worry 😂😂😂😂

She's now in new york y'all peep the graffiti.

--

[sam♢]♢

I spit blood into my new bathroom sink, my new house was a bit bigger, and comes to find out, Candice goes to the same school as me.

This school was a alright school,I've heard, but there was some petty ass people. and I didn't want to kill no one kids.

I was home along and I will be starting school tomorrow which is "Monday" boy did I loathe mondays.

Sundays was so mundane, but Monday was a bitchyy ass bitch that got on everyone nerves, im bout to go and find Monday so I can murk her/his ass.

if that was possible I will be the first person in line to slap Monday.

I didn't travel up here with my mom so she didn't see my fucked up face, and my bruised up ribs.

Candice and the rest of my new crew ,will be showing me around the school since I missed her so much, Dice - is my nick name for her, but she was my favorite nigga, and Also my cousin Maximus lived down here, and Ace goes to my school basketball well, he also just moved from Florida and he is working for killer too,

a nigga got like only three friends I joked to myself.

I stripped from my clothes. to be welcome by my jacuzzi tub, that's one reason why I started back liking my mom she knew I love bathrooms and especially good tubs.

I ran the water as I put my hair up, I squeezed some soap in the water.

a bubble bathe- yay me. 😊😊

I winced from the warm water as it grazed my bruises, Mac and Trevor didn't want to beat me up ,so bad, but they had to please my boss Killer.

Killer knew my loyalty for him was thick as ice but , he had to show an example to the rest of the crew.

Killer wasn't the one to be played with and he payed you your fair share.

[Narration♧]♧

"take her to the back room, and make sure you to put a thick sock in her mouth"

"alright boss" trev, and Mac said, lowly because they dreaded the thought of beating up their loyal ass friend and it hurted them deep down inside, plus she was moving out of the state.

[Narration Over]

The first punch, was to my nose the next blow was to my favorite eye , the left one, Mac then upper cut me hard as he could, he knew and I knew if you couldn't beat up a friend you was considered weak and pathetic.

I later gagged for air, Trev yanked my head back and sent a blow to my face, that shit hurted like hell, still I haven't shredded fear , I knew that this will make my ass stronger too.

I was a softy no lie, but I had to show people they couldn't break me.

I was now balled all up on the floor, protecting some of my interior body parts , most definitely my organs.

I coughed up blood as killer shout "ENOUGH"

"Everyone leave now"

everyone shattered out of the room, I saw with my bloody blurry right eye, my left was swollen shut.

"I'm real down i had to do this to my daughter, but sam you know how the game go, call me as soon as you heal up and I will call you when I need a misson done, I believe you won't fuck up, and I know your loyalty for me Is stronger than ever, and so is mines for you, I just wished you hadn't have to move, but everything will fall into place.

I spit the sock out of my mouth so I could talk better.

"Killer *cough* I will be leaving the gang permanently after a month because I'm done saving up for college-"

"you know ima have to kill you right?"

my heart shattered into a thousand pieces.

"but how, I -i-i thought we was going with what we talked about?" I started to get irritated. and I tried to stand up on my own.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I lied, so do you want me to kill you now or let it sneak up on your ass?" he said so nonchalantly.

"killer, c'mon you I would burn in hell before I run my mouth, and besides i don't know any-"

"Son, im just playing, I know yo ass wanna leave us permanently already, that's why you got your ass beat down here so I could make sure they didn 't kill my daughter "

"I see nothing but hurt, and most of all real potential in your eyes now get out of here before I change my jokes around"

I limped my ass out of there faster than you can blink.

I rised up from the water, out of breath, just thinking about that shit gave me a heart attack, I hated the thought of getting me up.

---

Next chapter should be the rising action. ❤😊😍

comment, what you think, I will appreciate it if I knew how you guys feel about my book.