[49♡Ughh]♡

' Vote, Comment, Follow 😤

-- No message today, but Vote for trump lmfaoo.

I love you all❤👌😊

---

[Sam] ♧

I

received a text from, Jasmine not the stud , the fem, I quickly checked it.

Jasie💦🔥- Hey, do you want to meet up in breakfast today?

Sam😍💕- We could do that,😏 you coming home with me today?

Jasie💦🔥- why you tryna fuck?😂😂

Sam😍💕-Man, ima see you at lunch

Jasie💦🔥- BREAKFAST Sam, breakfast.

Sam😍💕- Sam damn thing.

Jasie💦🔥- Bye😚

Sam😍💕- 😒😩w.e

She was urking my nerves I just wanted some pussy, Ion like the fake date and the later we fuck no, I'm letting you know straight up, that I just want to fuck nothing else.

It was 5am going to 6 I was tired but that's just because I was fucked up last night.

Text message Hidden content. ...

💲k💰🔫💊- Sam, pick me up for school.

Szaddy💦- No.

💲k💰🔫💊-Pleassssee😢😟😟

Szaddy💦- Idc how you feel, yo' ass was showing out at Denny's😑😑😠😩

💲k💰🔫💊-Daddy I'll behave😳😞

Szaddy💦- Kelly, im not playing witcho ass you better act right, and stop being gay.

💲k💰🔫💊- Im not funna do this witchu' today, just come in 30mins.

Szaddy💦- I'll think about it😆.

💲k💰🔫💊- 😑😒😒F u.

These girls are going to be the death of me one day, im bout to go back to boys maybe they won't be so damn annoying..Lord please stab me in the heart for being so damn funny, I hate boys with a passion, I'll never date one. ever.

I Let one of my wanna be friends show SK, around because Ian feel like doing that shit."Sam over here!" I flashed a smile at jasmine.

"wassup Ma." I said hugging her.

"Your so damn rude." she pouted.

I sat down as I pulled her down on my lap, I rubbed her back,"Don't be a big baby, I'm right here being nice Ain't i?"

Her brown glossy eyes looked up at me, and her lips curved into a smirk."You really, haven't been getting none have you?" I rolled my eyes. and got up I started to walk away, I didn't feel like being played with at the moment.

yeah, I just wanted sex , I just wanted to put on a show, so I can really get some."Sam im sorry!" She said hugging me from the back as I continued to walk to class, She made me bend down a bit as she got on her tippy toes and Kissed my lips. her soft ass lips had me wanting more, so I slid my tongue over her bottom lip for more access, she freely let me tongue her down. we stop because the ugly ass security guard in my ear, "Damn that was hot." she said panting, I just smirked. I squeezed her ass, "so you gon come over, or ima have to make you?"

"Sam, your making me wet stoppp." she whined, I chuckled.

"Alright, ma get to class" we pop kissed before she went away, I was just starring at her ass.

"Damn, you gon stare the girl ass off " Candice ,said making me mad.

"Mind yo' own fucking business."

she shot me a blank stare, and we both bust out laughing. we dapped up and I went inside the class. yeah I still have feelings for Jasmine but this time she was gon learn her fucking lesson. I failed by making her think she can fuck some fluzie and just come back to me anytime she want, im definitely breaking that fantasy of hers.

I sat in my usual seat, I starred at Candice I missed my bestfriend, but she's always lip locking with my sister."Candi?" I called out.

"Why you starring at a nigga you making me nervous. " she said seriously.

I rolled my eyes " Shut the fuck up, always being in yo' feelings, let's hang out no hoes just bros?" I said nonchalantly.

"So yo' sister a hoe? "

"Candice!" I warned.

"Of course you know what we went through, I love my OG ass besti."

"Yee, so it's set-"

"I'm coming" Nikki barked.

"No your not." I said coldly. she pouted.

"Sam, im in yo' class yeet!" Kelly yelled loud as hell, some people just love putting me in the center of attention.

I locked eyes with my dawg Sk. yes I pick at her but she's cool as fuck, and she cold hearted and I needed her by my side.

She sat next to me of course. "So wassup with you and jasmine?"

"Nothing really, I know is im getting some today. "

I looked at jasmine, my ex. and she rolled her eyes she knew I wasn't talking about her. I smirked, "really, Lil S , ima beat you and that bitches ass watch." SK warned, her crazy ass will do that.

"Chill Ma." was all I could say as the principal barged in.

"Samantha Steels, Come with me!"

"Sir, you asking me or ordering me?" I said looking his bald headed ass in the eyes.

"Sam, not today!"

I just got up and followed him to his office.we were in his office with the door closed. "I'm sorry to inform you but, Your Mom Is deceased."

"your lying. " tears filled my eyes.

he just hugged me as I cried .

I didn't know what to feel, all I felt was Pain.

-------

Sorry for any mistakes.

I wonder how Sam feel?