[17♤]♤True Colors!

' Vote , Comment, Follow 😤

who knows how you do covers? I need a better cover for my Story, if anyone of you know how to do it,

Pm Me!

-Please 😕😕 But proceeding with this chapter.

|True Colors|

[Sam Pov♤]♤ ♡

|Setting| Sam's Bedroom

|Mood | Nervous

|Time| hell if y'all care

I Starred At Candice, But she starred back at me with intensity. Please stop starring at me I thought to myself. she is making this harder than usual.

"Candice can you stop starring at me?" I longed for her to stop.

"Not until you tell me wassup! "

"I will just don't stare at me like that, please your making me nervous-"

"why would I be making you nervous? "

"because, I don't know, just look at the floor!" she starred at me.

"Fine ill look at the floor!" I huffed and put my phone away.

by me telling her this , she can be a witness of me being a drug dealer, with her being a witness I can be in jail in a blink of an eye!

will she ever snitch on me?

"Okay, umm.. pinky promise me that you would not tell any one, even if someone threatens you?" I said holding out my pinky, she must have thought I was joking because she smirked but I was serious as hell.

"you serious!" she asked shocked.

"I'm deadass! " I held my pinky out longer. she put her huge pinky with mines and that was that.

"Okay, Imadrugdealerandidowhateverihavetodotogetmyboss'smoney!" I breathe out loud.

"Girl, speak slower before I leave and never come back!" She spoke sternly.

I rolled my eyes and sat down besides her with my head hanging low.

"im a drug dealer and I do what ever it takes to get my boss's money! " I spoke candidly.

"what do you mean, what ever it takes to get your boss's money?" she asked.

"Candiii!" I whined.

"Speak, or I will leave!"

"i guess you will be leaving-"

"you don't trust me huh, how long have I have been loyal to you, when have I ever stitched on you? "

"never!" I said lowly.

"exactly, I guess I am leaving because I see just how much you think of me!"

"Candice, wait!" I stopped her from getting up, I sat on her lap so she won't leave.

"I kill, or beat people up, or torture them." I said.

"you've done it before huh?"

"yes!" I rested my head on her left shoulder.

"So, you telling -"

"yes, everything I said is true, I have killed people cut off ears and shit, I had to do what I had to Candice how else will I be able to pay for college?" I spoke low so no one else could hear me.

"so , my bestfriend isn't who I thought she was!" she said with no emotion. I know i must have hurt her.

I started to cry, because our friendship was on the line, I should have told her sooner.

"Candice don't do t-this to m-me!" I cried.

"Do what? leave, say I trust you, say I trust sleeping next to you, say I trust you up in my house while my family is sleep-"

"Candice, your judging me I am not a cold hearted killer who kill people for fun!" I screamed my tears was rivers now. my own bestfriend thought i was a fucking monster.

"Sam, your a monster!"

"So Your not my friend anym-m-ore? " I cried harder.

"Just give me some time!"

"I cant fucking believe you, just go if you really cared about me you would have stayed by my side." I said wiping some tears away, to say I was mad, was a understatement.

"I have always been by your side, how can I trust you when you could have told me what you do when you was in Florida-"

"in Florida? what if my phone was tapped, you know what leave-"

"oh now your mad at me, fuck you!"

"Oh wow, fuck me?"

"yeah fuck you, I hope you get caught,or the police shoot your non loyal ass!"

"really candice!" I followed her down stairs. I was extremely mad now, my bestfriend hated me.

"Yes, because I loathe your ass, don't talk me , look at me or breathe the same air as me!"

"You acting like I fucked your wife!" I said crying. I never cry infront of no one so that mean she broke me.

"Your probably already fucked one of my girlfriends behind my back!"

"you know I would never!"

"remember I don't know shit about you!"

she slammed the door with out looking back. ----

fuck.

I was done with everything.

----

Update coming soon.

sips tea 😏😏😏😏😏