[6♤]I Can Wait!

Vote, Comment, And Follow ♡ ☆ ♡

[I Can't Wait ♤]♤

[Jasmine Centina♡]♡

Hello, am jasmine, I go to a high school in New York , im the baddest an the toughest no one and everyone knows not to fuck with me, am a stud and I like studs too so if you have a problem with it I don't really care. I'm careless, and I don't care about no one feelings except my own, and people who I really care about.

besides that, I'm a softy, and I stay to myself most of them time, I don't think I'm that bad of a person, how other people betray me, Okay maybe I beat a couple of people asses, because they tried me, but that wasn't my fault. they tried me .

but then again....

I have a big problem with authority and my mother knows that, I am currently dating my girlfriend , my sweet lover. I love her with everything in me with all my hurt, she's a transgendder, she was a boy but she changed herself into a girl im hella confused because he wanted to be a girl but dating girls what ever, her name is neko, his real name is Nathan. I love girls , but I'm weak for Studs. I'm not cool with her being a real boy, but her hormone pills make her a girl, I am in love with her heart so I don't care about the rest of his / her issues.

am a looking for a real girl who I can make fall In love with me. Because I don't know how long I can date someone who was born a boy, but changed into a girl.

I

just want someone for me who I can love unconditionally,  and who will return the same love back to me.

Just in case , I pop up outta no where y'all will know a Lil sum about a real nigga.

"Daddy?" My side hoe said.

"I'm coming, Ma'" I said to my side hoe.

Uh-h, I'll speak to y'all later I have some business to take care of.😏😏

[ sam♢]♢

I Walked inside of my classroom with huge a smirk on my face , why I'm smirking because, I fucked that girl momma and her momma, HAS LOTS OF EXPERIENCE 😏😏👌👌

We Went At that shit, for hours, bro im talking NINE TO FIVE.

To say I was Tired would be an understatement, forreal. this lady had my ass hitting it from the back every second of the hour.

Of course we took a break.

Which was for a Minute.

Then we turned into wild animals.

I had a blast beating that Pum Pum UP . it didn't have dusk either, just Milk. 😏👌

snapping me out of my pathetic thoughts ...

"Sam?can your happy ass answer number 5 please? " my teacher stood there impatiently, waiting for me to even recognize her presence.

Bihh? My Happy ass will slap the impatient look of your face real quick.

I looked at that retarted ass board, and sighed. this bitch knows , Ion like answering these exclusive as equations.

But fuck it. I need my grades up.

"x equals 0.82"

Bitch you happy?

"That's Correct!" her pale cheeks turn Hot pink. Really?

"Can I sit here?"

It was miss Washington - Sarah Daughter.

"a please will be nice" I smirked shid maybe I can hit that ass as well. 😏

"Sam don't be so petty!" My bitch ass teacher answered.

"Miss don't be so Noisy"

"Sam?" she warned.

"Alright, alright, miss chill"

"Sitcho' fat neck turtle toe head ass down" I murmured.

"Excuse me?"

"I said my bad, I was just messing with you" because if I was gon get in her pants I had to be nice ! Right?

----

Sorry for a short chapter😩😩 School Bitch as is back And My dawg summer is locked up .

#FreeMyDawgSummer.