[27♤]♤He'sJokingRight?

' VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW 😤

-No comments and ima think this book is trash, and I will not finish it😒

-it's no point right? if no one is enjoying it!

- Still thinking of an amazing plot.

--

[Sam♢]♢

|Setting| Her Home

|Mood| Tired

I woke up from a horrid dream, I was sweating bullets , I mean I was pouring out of my pupils. that day after school I hid from Candice and from nikki, i ran home and took a nap.

I was glad that was a dream, because being a STUD and PREGNANT wasn't cute at all, especially in the black community.

My breathing was irregular, I calmed down a bit, until it was back to normal. I sighed, hoping out of bed I was glad today was Saturday.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped my clothes, I notice blood in my underwear. I took them off and soaked them in bleach and washing powder. fuck my shit is on, no play for me.

I brushed my teeth as the shower water got hot. I tied my hair up, put Listerine blue mint into my mouth. I goggled and spit it into the sink.

I stepped in I didn't feel like soaking. I scrubbed and scrubbed my body, I wanted to get clean as possible just thinking about what he did to me.

how could my mother be so blind and selfish, she never asked once how I felt or do I miss my home in florida!
I'm starting to hate that women forreal, but the God in me is not letting me.

I had my last mission to complete for Killer, I was full of excitement , hoping that I will have to beat someone ass to release all the stress that was heavily impacting my daily life.

after a good 30 mins, I stepped out the shower and almost shitted on myself due to Candice sitting on my bed with her arms crossed.

FUCK !

I thought she forgot about this stuff.i tried to walk back into the bathroom quickly, but i failed to realise that I already locked eyes with her when I was reminiscing about hiding from her.

"Don't play, Samantha!" she said not on the mood for my shenanigans.

"Why so federal though? " I said finally stepping out the bathroom completely. I was in my robe, being oblivious to her even popping up here.