[30¤]¤Comment

' Vote, Comment, Follow 😤

This Book Might Be 40 to 50 chapters long Idk yet!

Lmfaoo because Sam still hasn't falling for a stud 😂😂😂 her manly ass.

--

[Comment Vasà-tu]

[Candice♡]♡

I went home sad, again Sam finally came back to school, but she looked out of it, she was skinnier than before, her eyes were red and she looked like A dead person walking.

when her skin touched mines skin, when we was sitting next to each other , it was cold.

I couldn't help, but notice or realize I had something to do with it, she looked hopeless, I love my best friend
and I don't want her to end up, in the back of a police car or six feet under.

But today at school, am definitely apologizing, because I have to be the bigger person. I need my best friend to be the one I met back in first grade.

loving kind, and selfless, she always was the outgoing one while I was the shy one. it's like she built up hard brick walls from the outside world , and only the ones close to her , are helping her build them stronger.

I should've just let her be in the game, and accept that, the game is apart of her now. I can't lose the one that's been there through thick and thin.

Sam might, have hurt my feelings a couple of times but they were never intentionally and I should have been more open minded about that.

[Sam]

i really wasn't tryna attend school, even though being apart of the gang was my initiative reason for stacking up a college fond.

I tossed and turned to get more comfortable to go back to sleep. it was at least 6:40 am and I was trying to act like I'm sleep so Samie will let me stay home.

"Samantha get cho' ass up!"

"I don't feel so well!" I fake couched.

"you really not gon be feeling good if I punch you in the face!"

"damn why you gotta' be so violent all the time?" I huffed getting up because I was damn near late.

"because that's the only way, yo' hard headed ass will listen."

"True!" I chuckled.

"Hurry up , yo' ass got only 10 mins."

"really bruh- babe!" I tried to sauce.