[24♤]♤Wavyy Pt.2

' Vote, Comment (express yourself) , Follow 😤 !

- No message for today I guess.

---

-keep your head up, you are beautiful and wonderful, just in case no one told you that today I want to be the first😊☺

[Sam♢]♢

|mood| Memory Lane

|setting| Classroom

|Time| Proceeding with the same day

{FlashBack} Continuing for A Reader who asked for it. y'all lucky cuz I was gonna Make y'all wait. p.s im very petty 😊😊☺☺☺

"I gotchu" This mysterious stud said.

"Thank you-" I passed out.

moments later I woke up, in a comfy ass bed. I felt horny for some reason, don't ask me why I think it's from that drink, I no longer felt that intoxicated, but I know i still was.

I wasn't as dizzy due to me laying down in some Fie ass Air conditioning. I heard foot steps , bringing me back to reality.

This mysterious stud stood infront of me, in her matching sports bra and underwear from victory secert am guessing.

she look so fine, out of them boy clothes.

erase these thoughts immediately.

she looks so adorable in her little matching undergarments .

Sam stop this NOW MAN!

I observed her more, her dreads was fitting perfect with her, masculine yet feminine face, her red skin glowed and her eyes twinkled with a diamond beam to them.

the fuck is she starring at.

I put my head under the cover to hide my hot or heated cheeks.

"are you feeling better?"

I popped my head out shyly "yes alot better, thanks, but what happened to me?"

"you passed out, and I took you to my home, and laid you -" she said removing the blanket that revealed me also being in my sports bra and underwear from Calvin Klein.

did she?

nah she didn't?