[45♢Love&HateThing]♢

' Vote, Comment, Follow ❤Please.

- Tired ass hell, I been getting any sleep what so ever, any remedies to get any?

-I hope you had a great day, mines was Aight, but I Ain't complaining ❤God Got Me.

----

[Sam $] $

I woke Up and Jasmine was still sleep. for some reason, im still mad at her, how could she? I'm not able to trust her how I thought I could, she was the first one who knew I was on coke.

and Candice she is suppose to be coming over with her new boo, I got up completely and washed my face and brushed my teeth, I grabbed a rolled blunt and lit it up, I was smoking more than I use to, I knew jasmine smoked but she never smoked around me. strange right? what she think I'm going to do to her? rape her ?

I haven't gotta any sleep, everytime I closed my eyes, I see jasmine leaving or her kissing on some girls neck.

I know I'm over reacting but last time I got hurt, I promised myself I'll never fall in love again.

I hoped in the shower, mad as fuck. ima need another blunt after this. I still love her though, I'm just stubborn as hell. I hoped out the shower and I dressed pretty casual Ian, dressing up to try and take her girl, just to look presentable.

I finished lotion'ing my body and I was now fully clothed. I smoked another blunt."Jasmine get the fuck up!" I said shovering her but not rough like I wanted to.

"Five more minutes." she mumbled. I just left her I wasn't mentally prepared to talk to her anyway.

I was gon cook dinner for everyone, I cooked some pork chops , white rice and corn. nothing much just something normal.

We slept damn near the whole day, we'll I laid down for the whole day, it was seven pm, and Candice was knocking on my door. She walked and Samie was behind her, I didn't see her new chick.

"Aye, where your girl at?"

"I really need to talk to you!" Candice busted out.

"Damn chill, alright!"

"oh yeah, me and jasmine is having a Fling." I said nonchalantly.

"Duh, I been peeped, but Me and your sister is Dating!" I choked and coughed all loud and dramatic.

"You okay?" Samie asked walking into the living room.

"How long?" I asked as I looked samie straight in the eyes.

"Since.." she sighed.

They keeping shit from me now, fuck both of them. nah I'm lying they is cute together but, I love them both and I can't take sides if one of them fuck up.

"How long Candice?" I glared at her.

"It just started."