[4♢]GoGetIt!

[4♢]GoGetIt!

Laying her on my bed slowly, was amazing her dark luscious skin glowed in the dark, with only light from the street lights, bringing me little a bit of light. I remembered she was a Thot so I wasn't about to kiss her lips or lower lips, that would make me a fool if I did, maybe ill just use a female condom.

I led trails of wet kisses from her neck to her stomach, each peck , led me to received a soft moan from her lips. she wasn't rushing anything and she wasn't aggressive, so that made my mood brighten up, she might just wanna make love but that's just for people whose In love and I wasn't Inlove with her let alone knew her damn name, but tonight she was gonna know mines, and the neighbors😏😏.

"Sam-m-a-h-"

"Thats not my name,baby"

"Then what's yo-" she said calmly, then screaming when I inserted my middle finger inside of her insides.

It's tight asf ? that's weird I thought she was a hoe?

"aye why niggas outchea calling you a hoe, if yo shit so tight?"

"Because I Give the best head!"

Damn! She would have been perfect if she had more ass and a cleaner mouth.

oh well, "nobodies perfect," like Hannah Montana- Miley Cyrus say.

I went back to stroking her. and of course I had a condom on my fingers, I wasn't trying to catch a fly, you feel me?

I decided to go down on her since she's so tight, but ima put a female condom on her.

I first spit on her clitoris, then i put the condom on her and started eating my plate.

"M-mmh Fuck,S-sam "

"Thats Not My NAME Ma' " I stopped.

"D-daddy F-faster"

As she shoves my head deeper I lick faster and faster.

I finish fucking up my food.

She was almost at her peck, that's when I shoved two fingers inside of her.

"M-mmh, Yes D-daddy faster" as I'm stroking I hear my phone ring so it's probably my mom bitch ass, or my boss.

"Yello?" I said chuckling.

"Aye, Lil S I'ma need you and T to do a drop for me , y'all down?" My boss, Killer said.

"Yeah man I'm down ima go and pick him up, can I get like 30 mins to get ready?"

"Damn, why ?"

"Because a nigga was getting some cuttie and you called. "

"Alright hurry yo nasty ass up" he chuckled.

"Alright K"

"you leaving me here alone?"

"hell nah, you have to bounce Ma'"

"how am I supposed to get home "

"you got feet!" I said nonchalantly.

"Really Sam?"

"Fine, ima let my nigga Trev take you home since yo shit so tight, but you gotta come back to finish what we started"

"Okay, Daddy"

"Yo Trev?"

"Damn a nigga can't get no play?"

"Nah Trev, boss what us to do a drop asap"

"Aight im on my way"

---

I loaded my clip , because some of these niggas be playing with my boss shit. we sat in the back of the abandoned house like we was detectives  at a Steak-Out or some shit.

I popped a mint gum into my mouth as I got nervous, the only reason I got nervous was because I already had like 10 body counts, as in I killed 10 people so far, and I'm putting my own life in danger.

"Aye there go them niggas" Trev said rubbing his hands together.

We watched as some of them niggas hopped in a car to go some where Trev stayed In the car for at least tens minutes while I got out and went inside my self, because them niggas can always come back and i needed to be warned.

I crept around the front, because this nigga know what I'm here for.

"Yo,chase you got Killer shit?"

"Nah man , tell him I'll have it tomorrow-"

"but he already gave you a two weeks."

"I know but them Youngins was playing with my shit"

two minutes went buy and this nigga , still stalling I politely shot him in the fucking head, because he wasting my time, so them niggas can shoot and kill me nah, Fam im good.

I searched his trap house and found like , 250 Kg of weed with , ten bricks of coke and a bag full of money like if I was to estimate it that shit will be half of a mill, I quickly checked my surroundings and ran to trev car.

"Nigga drive slow and, take the opposite way, and don't act suspicious -" I said being cut off while putting the merchandise in the back seat, I took out the seats and put the products and cash inside of the seats then I put the seats in their casual position. just in case we get pulled over by them opps they won't find shit.

"Damn, Woadae you robbed them niggas? "

"Yeah , more like Just Chase playful ass."

"You know he gon come for your ass"

"maybe His damn ghost"

"you killed him?"

"Nah we was playing Uno and I wonned."

"K , gon be proud of yo ass, why that nigga was slipping like that?"

"Because he's a dumb ass"