[33♢]♢KillOrBeKilt

' Vote, Comment, Follow 😤

those words aren't up there for display.

there's rules and regulations to this 'ish, Lmfaoo lemme stop.

but seriously, Follow the steps above 😊☺.

--

S/O to [@Hersheyj] For commenting and voting like I preferred. she's a great supporter, I really appreciate her and those you gave me feed back on questions I asked. ❤😍👌😏

--

[Sam♡]♤

|Setting |Home

|Mood|Upset

"Sam you know i would never leave you when you need me the mos-"

"bullshit, you did it twice already."

"No I didn't I left because we where arguing."

she had a point there.

but I'm stubborn and I don't care."Oh well, you still left when I begged you to stay." I laid my head back.

"I was upset with you for this same reason!" I looked at the ceiling not wanting to hear her bullshit.

"Whatever, that's whatchu came hea' fa'? I asked irritated.

"So, this is it huh?" she asked sitting next to me on my bed.

I rolled my eyes, she need to leave I want some more coke and I need to smoke some weed.

"I need some time!" just like her ass told me.

"I understand, I'll give you sometime but I need to talk to you about something!"

"Bout?" I said sitting up and taking my shirt off. a nigga got hot for some reason. i needed that coke bad man.

that reminds me, ima act like I'm doing a drop for killer and just pay for the coke myself.

"I think my girl might be pregnant!" I starred at her ass.

I got up and walked back and forward in front if her, hoping that she joking before I laugh.

"she a stud?" I play along with her.

"Stem-" I cut her off.

" see you can't trust these hoes bruh!"

"why I can't trust her?"

"because you have a pussy remember! "

"But we fucked a lot with no condoms."

"Bro, If she have a real dick then you should be the pregnant one, other than that she cheated on yo' ass."