Two

*Kyungsoo's POV*

    I woke up to the disappointment of my phone being dead. I guess I didn't put the charger in properly last night, but yesterday, I was extremely exhausted from practice. I put my phone to charge, then neatly did my bed and headed towards the kitchen.

    In the kitchen I found Xiumin making himself some coffee, while Chanyeol and Baekhyun were bickering over something on Baekhyun's phone. Why are they even up so early I'm usually up before them. I wish I could sleep some more but even if I wanted to my body just isn't used to it anymore.

    "Yah what are you guys bickering over and why are you two up so early?" I asked curiously.

    "They have been at it for awhile gasping and freaking out once in a while since they woke up" Xiumin simply explained seeming interested as well.

    "How could we stay sleeping when, something so interesting is trending right now" Chanyeol laughed and smirked a bit.

    "What are you guys talking about?" I asked seriously.

    "Wow Kyungsoo you really don't know, haven't you checked your phone?" Baekhyun seemed surprised as I shook my head no "Well you're pretty popular right now, it seems you have a famous admirer, says her she loves you" he sang as Xiumin chocked on his coffee and Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed to his response.

    I yanked Baekhyun's phone out of his hands and walked towards the living room taking a seat. I began to read and the first thing I noticed was a strange name as the top hashtag. I clicked on it and immediately a bunch of pictures of a girl came up. I recognized her from t.v., I'm actually a fan of hers. She's very pretty, as I read the comments my face changed to a shade of red.

   The fans are really wanting us to become a couple, what's the term "shipping" I think it's called. 

    "What is it Kyungsoo? Why are you so red?" Xiumin asked tilting his head to the side confused before I could even move Chanyeol was in the room.

    "Well an extremely cute girl named (Y/N) who is quite famous might I add is totally loving on Kyungsoo it's the only thing trending right now!" Chanyeol explained, man did I want to punch him right now.

    "Wow really? Let me see, I want to see her is she pretty?" Xiumin asked taking out his phone to look her up. I'm surprised he's never seen her she comes out on t.v. a lot. I watched his reaction, he seemed to be in awe. 

    "I can't believe you guys haven't heard about this! (Y/N) is like super famous probably more than us to be honest" Baekhyun simply said sitting down beside me "You should be excited, it's about time you got a girlfriend" he winked.

    "Yah! I don't even know her." I growled, I hate being teased, but she is really beautiful it'd be awesome to actually meet her in person. 

    "Says here she is a Kpop fan and is an EXO fan, her favorite is D.O. and she said and I quote he has an amazing voice and adoring personality" Xiumin said making me go even redder, I ignored him and turned on the t.v. I don't them to know their teasing is effecting me.

    To my shock my picture was on the t.v., the boys looked at me clearly shocked as well. I turned it up and began to listen D.O from EXO is being envied by all men from around the world right now as singer (Y/N) says he is her favorite kpop singer. Her picture appeared on the screen next to mine. We all know what that means, their ship name is the only trending thing right now! We'll be looking forward to keeping you updated on this new soon to be couple. We are- I turned off the t.v. and stared at the black screen.

    "Aishh you're so lucky Kyungsoo! Why does she like you the most and not me, she's so pretty I want her as my girlfriend" Chanyeol complained as Baekhyun agreed quietly.

    "Forget it guys, it's just the news stretching the truth again. The fans are just blowing it out I proportion" I said trying to hide my disappointment.

    "But even if that's true, your her favorite and she's a fan! That means you have chance, wait that means I do too yes!" Baekhyun shouted.

    "You should talk her" Xiumin explained looking at me waiting for a response.

    "I'm going to go make breakfast" I said ducking my head and hiding my red face. While I made breakfast all I could think about was (Y/N), I couldn't believe I was her favorite. I was a huge fan of hers ever since I saw her doing some charity shows on t.v., she was just so captivating. Maybe I should try to talk her like Xiumin said, but what if she doesn't like me that way. My thoughts were all over the place, when eight sleepy and panicked members ran into the kitchen.

    "Is it true!" Chen asked.

    "I saw it on my phone!" Suho explained.

    "She is so pretty" Tao explained as Kris, Luhan, and Sehun nodded in agreement looking at the phone.

    "She's an EXO fan too!" Lay explained happily.

    "So do you like her Kyungsoo? It says she loves you, you should talk to her" Kai explained they all stared at me waiting for my response. I looked at each one I them, pausing.

    "Yah! Get out before I hit you with this frying pan!" I shouted threatening them with the pan in the air as they all scrambled out of the kitchen towards the living room "Aishh" I groaned.

    "Does that me we can talk her? Cause I really like her style" Kris said poking his head into the kitchen I lifted the pan and he was gone in a flash.

    These guys don't know their limits do they. I sat down on one of the stools once again and began thinking. What should do? I don't want one of them to beat me to her, but what if I'm just her favorite and she doesn't like me. Should I just ask her? No I'd be to nervous to do that. I put my forehead on the table and groaned.

    "Are you alright Kyungsoo?" Xiumin asked placing a hand on my back I just mumbled in response "Want to talk about it?" He asked a bit concerned.

    "So let's say I like a girl, but I've never met her before and don't know what she's really like in person. Should I speak to her?" I asked. I know Xiumin knows who I'm talking about he always sees right through me.

    "I say you should go for it because you'll never be sure till you try" he smiled and I nodded "and if this is about (Y/N) you should do it quick because it seems everyone's after her" he whispered.

    I looked at him a bit shocked as he walked back to the living room. I put my head on the table again and thought about what he said.This is to complicated. I closed my eyes and groaned when I smelt something burning

    "Oh no the food" I yelled running towards the stove, what is (Y/N) doing to me I thought.