Twenty

*Kyungsoo's POV*

      I woke up with a knot in my neck. The sun had seeped into the living room where we all had slept last night. I blinked a couple times adjusting to the light, flinging off Lay's arm that was over my torso. He quickly wrapped his arm's around Chen who happened to be right next to him.

     I yawned stretching and standing up. Everyone else still sleeping on the floor or on the couches. I looked around for (Y/N), I don't remember if she went to her room. I looked around but it looks like she slept in her room. I smiled remembering how she had given each of us our own blanket to sleep with.

     After we had cleaned the mess in the kitchen, we had decided to watch some movies. Our mangers had let us know that we had all today off, so an all nighter was what we all agreed on. I think today is just going to be a lazy day for all of us, since day offs are so rare.

     I made my way towards the kitchen, maybe I should make some breakfast for everyone, hmm maybe. I combed my hand through my knotted hair trying my best to calm it down. I probably look like a mess, I groaned looking though the fridge.

     "What are we going to do today?" Sehun yawned behind me sitting on the counter.

     "I don't know, get off that. This isn't our dorm" I shooed him off as he rolled his eyes at me.

     "I'm going to wake the others" he smiled evilly.

      He left kitchen, as I waited for the scream of the others. He always waked them up with a scare. I waited silently till I heard a scream, that's Chen for sure. I laughed to myself as Sehun sprinted behind me, hiding from the others.

     "I told you to stop doing that" Chen glared at him trying to grab him.

     "How can I when it's so much fun" Sehun stuck his tongue out like a child as they ran around me in circles.

      "Yah! Both of you quit it, you're going to wake up (Y/N)" I hit them both making them quit bickering at each other.

      "Don't worry, (Y/N) is a heavy sleeper" Chanyeol laughed entering the kitchen followed by the others.

     "Yeah she sleeps like a rock" Baekhyun explained rubbing his eyes.

     "Oh really, I bet I can wake her" Chen smirked heading out of the kitchen, oh I don't think so.

     "Nope don't even think about it she needs to rest" Xiumin turned him around before I could stop him.

      I suddenly clenched my jaw. Why am I getting so mad a Xiumin. He's like my brother. I shook the thought out of my head, turning my attention to the fridge. You're jealous. No I'm not. I scoffed at the thought.

      Everyone slowly made there way into the kitchen as I made some thing to eat. Some of them helping out here and there as I cooked. I eventually had to shoo them away because they started to mess around. For some reason they enjoyed watching me cook so they all hung around. Some watched while others messed with their phones.

       I started to worry because (Y/N) hadn't woken up yet. Maybe I should check on her. She's probably in the shower. As I thought about it I realized Chen and Baekhyun were missing. Where did they run off to?

      "Where's Chen and Baekhyun?" I asked but before anyone could answer it had already clicked.

     (Y/N).

    Before I could make a move, I heard a loud scream. Everyone looked up from what they were doing and we all had the same thought. We all sprinted to her room.

     I had rushed in before them, I was ready to yell at Chen and Baekhyun because I knew they had scared her.

    "Kyungsoo I-I I don't know what happened to her" Chen stuttered as he held her in his arms, Baekhyun beside him both wide eyed with fear.

     I rushed to where she was laying on the ground, taking her into my arms. Her eyes were closed and she was pale. She passed out again. Her wet hair clung to her face as I put it behind her ears. Her small breaths escaped her lips slowly.

     I picked her up bridal style laying her on her bed. Everyone else rushed around the bed with wide eyes. Chen and Baekhyun looked paler then ghosts scared of what had just happened.

     "I'll call the doctor and her manger" Suho explained rushing out of her room.

      "You two, follow me" Kris said sternly as Chen and Baekhyun hung their heads low in shame following behind slowly.

       I held her hand tightly in mine sitting beside her on the bed. She's okay. She'll wake up soon. Everything is okay. I kept trying to calm myself down from freaking out.

      Why does this happen to her?

     "Something is wrong. This isn't normal" Xiumin whispered sitting on the other side of (Y/N). I nodded silently he's right.

      What's happening  (Y/N)?