Nine

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I'm freaking out.

No. That's an understatement to what I'm feeling right now.

I'm sitting in the living room of EXO once again, they had all rushed to their rooms to get ready. My hands were shaking a bit, I was freaking out I don't want to embarrass myself in front of them. I'm just thinking of anything that could go wrong. Gosh this is so nerve racking. As I sat on the couch looking around the room, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped spinning around startled to find Chanyeol laughing to my reaction. So much for trying not to embarrass myself.

     "(Y/N) did-" he continues laughing barely getting his words out as I felt myself go red "I scare you?" He held his stomach as he laughed.

    "Chanyeol! Leave her alone" Kai entered the room scolding Chanyeol for his actions "(Y/N) I'm sorry, I told him not to come bother you" he explained eyeing Chanyeol.

    "I was just going to say hi but she freaked out, it's not my fault she's all jumpy" he whined, he acts so much like a kid I couldn't help but smile.

    "I'm-I'm sorry I guess I am a bit jumpy today, I apologize" looking at the floor nervously.

    "See! Not my fault" Chanyeol argued sitting at the couch.

    "Still you shouldn't have laughed at her like that" Kai scolds sitting next to him hitting him lightly on the head, while he pouted in response. Awe cute.

    "Is everybody ready to go, cause I don't like waiting" Kris yelled down the hall as he looked at us then seated himself beside me. My heart began to race, I'm still not used to this. Seeing my idols causally is harder than I thought.

    "Let's go already" Tao whined pulling Luhan with him.

    "Lets go" Kris suddenly grabbed my wrist "anybody who's coming today better be down in the van within the next 5 minutes, cause I will leave with her!" he explained loudly so everyone could hear pulling me towards the entrance.

    Most of the members rushed out the door behind us. They all looked at each other a bit worried for the members who yet to follow. We were still missing Baekhyun, and Xiumin, the rest had run out when we walked out the door. Once in the van Tao pulled me out of Kris' grasp. I was still in shock from Kris randomly grabbing me.

    "I want you to sit with me" he smiled sitting me next to him with Kyungsoo on my other side, earning a glare from Kris.

    "Okay" I smiled back at him, then looked at Kyungsoo smiling, he happily smiled back my bias just smiled at me, I can't believe this is for real.

    "We're here! Don't leave us! Let's go" yelled Xiumin taking his seat with Baekhyun as the vans door closed behind them.

    "Where to?" Chen asked looking at me, everyone slowly turned there attention to me, it's suddenly getting really hot in here.

    "I-I don't know where to go" I said nervously putting my head down.

    "Lets ride the cable car! I bet you'll love that" Tao cheered as everyone silently agreed, I looked up meeting everyone's eyes as they smiled at me.

     On the way to the cable car, I kept my gaze out the window. The scenery her was gorgeous, everything was just so breath taking. I pulled out my phone quickly to snap pictures. As I was taken the last one my phone was yanked out of my hands.

    "Hey, what the-" I looked towards Chanyeol who now had my phone, he smiled widely at me.

    "We all need your number since someone" he eyed Kyungsoo "hid your number from us" he began typing away at my phone I looked towards Kyungsoo waiting for him to say something, but he just kept looking out the window I noticed his ears were turning red Why did he hide my phone number?