Eight

*Kyungsoo's POV*

I noticed (Y/N) was wearing the jacket I had given her. It read my name in the back in large white letters and my heart sped up of the thought that she's wearing it. She just looked so cute in my jacket, I looked her way and she began to squirm in her seat. Am I making her uncomfortable? Say something!

"So how long are you staying in Korea for?" I asked taking a drink of my water to relax, she seemed to relax as well.

"My manger didn't give me a certain amount but for a couple of months for sure" she smiled ear to ear.

"Is it your first time coming here?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah it is, but it's always been my dream to come here one day" she set her chin on the palm of one of her hands staring at me, her eyes sparkled.

"So now that your dream has come true what to you plan of doing while your here" she twisted her lips in thought tilting her head slightly.

"Well, I'm not sure I just want to try everything" she laughed "I'm hoping you guys can help me a bit, since you guys probably know what's fun to do" she smiled again but this time her cheeks had a small tint of red.

"Of course (Y/N) it'd be an honor to show you around" I grinned trying my best to hide my blush.

"Why is it an honor though it's just me?" She asked truly confused I looked at her surprised.

"(Y/N) if you haven't noticed you're very popular among EXO" her mouth made a small 'o' shape "we're all your fans" this time she looked completely shocked.

"EXO are my fans" she whispered as I nodded in approval "I can't believe this" she said holding her heart.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah it's-it's just I've been your guy's fans for the longest-st time and I just never imagined you guys would be my fans" she explained stuttering a bit, I smiled at her reaction.

"(Y/N) can I ask you who your bias is?" I asked nervous she looked down as soon as the words left my mouth, I hope it's me.

"Well actually I'm a huge fan of all of guys but my bias has always been you" she smiled weakly avoiding my eyes.

It took everything in me not to jump for joy. I wanted to to just grab her and hug her tell her thanks for choosing me but I had to be mature. I don't want to scare her away or something. This means I have a chance with her, maybe I could ask her how she feels about me. She doesn't know me, the real me though. Not yet.

"(Y/N) I-" I was cut off by the sound of the door opening and our food being brought to us. I'll ask her at another time.

We began to eat having small talk as we ate. It was strange the way I was feeling because it's the first time I have ever felt like this. When she talking it seemed like nothing else was around. Her smile, her laugh, everything about her was making me feel some type of way. This is all so new.

After eating I happily paid for her meal, much to her argues. We called a cab and went behind the back to enter the building. The paparazzi had been crazy lately they didn't want to leave. We had no idea why. I hadn't told the guys were I had gone this morning all they knew was that (Y/N) would be coming at some point. I laughed to myself when we were at the door imagining what they must being doing right now.

"I'm just going to apologize before hand, it's pretty early so none of them are even slightly ready for the day" she giggled and nodded following behind me.

"Kyungsoo is that you did you bring break-" Tao froze upon seeing (Y/N) he wore nothing but boxers. I quickly covered her eyes as she gasped.

"Yah! Tao put some clothes on" I yelled he quickly ran away.

"What's with all the yelling?" Kai asked walking until he saw (Y/N) and froze "(Y/N) you-you're early" he explained fixing his messed up hair.

"Hi" she giggled, waving at him.

"(Y/N) is here!" Before I knew it they were all running to where we were standing.

"(Y/N) We missed you!" yelled Baekhyun.

"So that's why he left early and dressed up, he was keeping you to himself" Kris eyed me then looked towards her.

"That's not fair! You kept her phone number too!" Chanyeol pointed at me accusingly, (Y/N) looked at me confused for and explanation.

"Lets go talk in the living room" Luhan linked his arm with hers pulling her to the living room before I could say anything, everyone followed quickly.

"Tell us (Y/N) did our Kyungsoo do anything to you, do we have to have a talk with him?" asked Suho wrapping and arm around my shoulder as I glared at him.

"No no, he made my first breakfast in Korea amazing" She smiled looking at me as I tried my best not to blush. she said I made it amazing.

"I would have made it better" Sehun mumbled as she laughed to his comment, that little-

"What are we going to do today guys?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Lets ride the cable car!" Tao yelled.

"Let's go shopping too" Suho explained.

"We have to go eat something really tasty" Xiumin smiled licking his lips.

"(Y/N) what would you like to do?" Lay asked as she glanced around nervous.

"I'll do whatever really" she laughed nervously smiling.

"Okay everyone get ready to go" everyone nodded at Chen as we all headed to our rooms.

Today will be very intresting, but I hope (Y/N) will have fun with us today