Seven

*(Y/N)'s POV*

    I could hardly sleep last night. I'm sure I only slept an hour tops. How could I sleep knowing I was meeting Kyungsoo for breakfast! Then after they are going to show me around! I couldn't take it and got up at 4:30 am extremely tired but ignored it, heading to the bathroom to shower.

     While in the shower, I couldn't help the small squeal that escaped my lips as I thought of what's going to happen today. This is crazy. My manger explained yesterday that'd I'd be staying here for a couple of months which excited me beyond belief. This is just so exciting and the fact that I met EXO on my first day here is even more crazy.

    After getting dressed I started to get ready. It was early but I was to excited to care. I took my time getting ready so I wouldn't have to wait to long to go meet him, before I knew it was already 7:50. I took way longer than I thought I would have. My phone vibrated, and my heart stopped a bit.

Kyungsoo: Good Morning (Y/N) Want to go to a cafe?

(Y/N): Good Morning! Yeah that sounds great, but what if we get recognized

Kyungsoo: Don't worry I know a place, tell me your address and we'll go together

    After sending him my address he said he would be on his way, I finished my hair and applied a bit of makeup even though my face will be covered up, I figured out what to wear. I was still cold I couldn't wait to get used to it here. I put on a light sweater then grabbed what I would wear outside. I grabbed Chanyeol's mask and Kris' sunglasses to cover my face. Of course I grabbed Kyungsoo's jacket and Luhan's scarf, I placed everything on my bed then thought about what to do till he gets here.

    I wandered into the living room to watch some t.v. The apartment that I'd be staying at while I'm here is huge. It's bigger than mine back at home. I'm really happy there's a balcony and a dance room which I'll use everyday. Something still bothered me though.

    I'm alone.

    I've always been alone, since high school when I debuted. I don't know why they picked me out of all the others. My manager always says it was because I had a spark that shows when I'm on stage, but compared to everyone else I was dull. Maybe it was from pity.  I can always be at my happiest point and doubt myself.

    I don't have a family either. My mother died when I was born so I know nothing about her, not even what she looks like. When I was 15 I lost my father in a car crash. I was with him, I've never really recovered from that. I still have nightmares, when I witness any type of violence or just a loud noise that scares me I freeze up and have trouble breathing. I've just learned to deal with it I take medication as well. 

My fans have no idea thankfully, I'd like to keep it that way.

     I've been on my own since 15, my father loved music and influenced me to sing and play instruments. I preform and push myself to the limit for him, for them. I couldn't stop my tears from flowing freely from my eyes. I mentally cursed myself when I heard someone knock. Why did you think about the past again? It always makes you cry I quickly wiped my tears and ran too the door. I hope he doesn't notice.

    "(Y/N) ready to go?" D.O asked smiling at me then frowning upon seeing my eyes. Please don't ask.

    "Yeah let me just get my coat" I smiled sweetly ignoring his frown and swiftly ran to my room. I checked my eyes in the mirror and blinked to make them clear again, I walked back to the front door and smiled again "Lets go" I smiled doing my best to not think about the past.

     "Okay, it's actually near by so do you wanna walk?" I nodded as he smiled then went straight faced "Are you okay (Y/N) it seemed like you were crying" he frowned as my heart beat faster.

    "No, don't worry it's just when I yawn my eyes get really watery" I laughed. Sorry D.O.

    "Oh okay, I was just making sure" he smiled weakly I knew he didn't believe me but he didn't keep asking.

     Once we were outside the building we both put on our disguises. We didn't want to grab attention and just have a regular day. We walked in silence as I looked around at everything we passed. My eyes slowly settled on him. I silently studied him and I was just so blown away by him. I can't believe he's walking beside me.

    "We-we're here" he stuttered not meeting my eyes then silently he grabbed my arm pulling me towards the entrance of the cafe. Don't pass out again. "Follow me" He said releasing my arm, good thing this mask is covering my face because I can feel the heat on my cheeks. All he did was touch my arm.

     "Okay where are we going?" I asked confused, we had passed the front and were heading to the back.

     "They have back rooms for privacy, so we can eat without being recognized" he explained as I nodded understanding.

     We placed our order and headed into a small room that seemed like cafe but enclosed. We took a seat as we waited for our orders. I removed my mask and placed his's jacket in a chair beside me. He stared at the jacket then back at me. He opened his mouth to say something then closed it again.

    Oh gosh I'm so nervous. What if he thinks I'm weird for wearing his jacket in public. Maybe I shouldn't have wore it what if someone recognize it as his. I silently began to panic an fidget in my seat. I should have thought of that before!