Thirteen

*(Y/N) POV*

I'm crying.

    Why am I crying though I should be over joyed right now becase I'm going to be dating him. I wasn't able to stop my tears from falling though, I'm being ridiculous right now.

     I could feel all their eyes on me, as Xiumin pushed them out the door, but my sobs continued. When I finally heard the door click. Xiumin dragged a chair towards me and sat infront of me but I kept my head down.

    "(Y/N), what's wrong? Why are you crying, I thought you liked Kyungsoo?" He asked concerned as I looked at him wide eyed.

How does he know I like him? Am I that obvious?

    "Ho-how do you-" I stuttered.

    "I'm not blind, I see the way you look at him. It's different than the look of admiration you have in your eyes for the rest of us, it's love" he whispered as I avoided looking at him at all costs.

     "I-I it doesn't matter. I'll ruin his image, all of EXO's image. I'm not good enough" I sniffled

I'm just me. He could find someone who's better, I'm not good enough. I know I already agreed but I was just kidding myself thinking we could date. I may be famous but not that famous.

    "Why would you even think that?" He raised his voice slightly "(Y/N) your perfect the way you are, okay? Is that why your crying" he put his hand on my shoulder.

    "I'm sorry"

    "Don't apologize when you don't have a reason too. I'm here for you okay,  I'll help you get through this" he smiled sweetly showing his cute cheeks.

    "I don't want to ruin your guy's image" I whispered again trying to stand up from the bed.

    "(Y/N), you're perfect, we love you and since the day we met you, you became a part of the family" he explained as I smiled at him nodding.

    I tried to walk towards the door, but as I took a step forward my legs went weak. Xiumin quickly caught me from behind grabbing me by the waist and holding my hand up for balance. I lost my breath from the closeness, and kept my gaze forward. I could feel the heat flooding my face.

    "Are you alright?" He whispered, I could feel his breath in my hair. I nodded " I told you I'd always be here" he laughed a bit as I laughed nervously as well. "Lets go talk to the others" I nodded as we headed out the door.

    He helped me walk towards the living room as my stomach dropped. They must think I'm crazy, I started crying out of no where. My socks slide on the floor as I realized Xiumin was practically dragging me now. I can't face them.

    As steeped into the living room, they all instantly looked at me. Concerned written all over their faces. I looked for one face out of the eleven, Kyungsoo, when I finally met his eyes, I held Xiumin's hand harder in fear of falling. He was looking at me so intently, he didn't drop his gaze. I finally looked at the floor.

    "(Y/N) are you okay?" Baekhyun rushed to my other side and examined my face.

    "Why were you crying, does something hurt?" Kris asked concerned standing up eyeing me up and down.

    "Sit here down Xiumin" Suho ordered, Xiumin nodded and took me towards one of the single couches.

    "Can we get you anything?" Chen asked as Xiumin set me down gently.

    "Thanks Xiumin" I whispered as he nodded happily.

     "Guys leave her be, she'll tell us if something's wrong" Sehun explained looking at me as I nodded "but you are okay right?" he asked confirming.

      "Wait! Let me make you something to eat." Chanyeol explained as he ran to where Kyungsoo was sitting "help me cook" he explained and dragged him towards the kitchen.

     "You must be cold! Let me go get you some blankets" Tao ran out of the room as I looked around wide eyed "I grabbing one of your stuffed animals Kris!" He yelled as I laughed a bit.

     "Hey let's watch some movies!" Lay explained happily sitting down at my feet.

    "That's a great idea, what do you think (Y/N)?" Kai asked standing next to T.V.

    "Yea, I would like that" I answered happily as they all smiled widely to my response.

     Soon enough everyone was sitting around the T.V. waiting for the movie to begin. Tao had piled me with different blankets explaining he didn't want me to be cold. He had brought me a dog, to cuddle with. He added that if I didn't want the dog I could cuddle with him. He's too cute. They had moved me to the longest couch so they could all sit around me they said.

    Everyone had placed themselves near me, around the floor, Xiumin and Baekhyun on my sides. They all kept glancing at me to see if I needed anything and if I was okay. I felt so loved, I hadn't felt like I was a part of family a very long time. Since the day I lost him. Don't think about that now you should be happy. Dad would be happy to know I've found a family.

    My thought went back to Kyungsoo and Chanyeol who still hadn't come back from the kitchen, and to be honest I am hungry. But I'm scared to see him, what do I even say to him.

    Why'd I have to go and cry out of no where, I keep causing problems...