Twenty Eight.

*D.O's POV*

    I did it. I finally did it. I told (Y/N) that I like her. I did it.

   I kissed her. Kissed her.

   I watched her moves carefully on stage getting lost in her angelic voice. She is so beautiful, I really hope she likes me back. The butterflies in my stomach are going wild, all the focus is on her and I can hear my heart thumping.

   When her performance finally ended I stood up from my seat and clapped loudly, the rest of the crowd followed my actions. How could they not her singing and dancing is jaw dropping. She bowed to the crowd and waved happily to everyone.

    "Wow (Y/N) (L/N) that's was breath taking, please have a seat" The host explained

   "Thank you very much" She nodded towards him, then glanced towards us. Making eye contact with me for a second, I felt my cheeks begin to redden as the kiss ran through my mind.

   "I see someone is very happy to see you preform" the host looked towards me as Kris and Tao began to pat my back as I nervously laughed "I'm pretty sure he out shined us all in cheering" He added as I tried to hide my reddening face the crowd awed at my actions.

   "What do you say lets get this show started!" The host shouted as we all clapped

    The show was full of questions involving our upcoming new songs, along with (Y/N)'s new works. They asked us a lot of questions about our relationship. I was just pleading in my head that we could be in a relationship for real together. Every time I glanced her way I could see the cute blush on her cheeks.

    The show seemed to fly by and my nerves began to rise as the time passed. Once it came time to say goodbye we all bowed and made out way to the back. We were all tired from talking so much and laughing together.

   At the back I tried to find (Y/N) quickly, I can't take it anymore I need to talk to her. As I glance around I saw her figure go around a corner I quickly ran to catch up and stopped when I heard anther voice. The smile that was painted on my face soon vanished, who is she with?

    "(Y/N)" I couldn't make out the voice because them seemed to be mumbling, I walked around the corner not caring who it was, I need to find out if (Y/N) likes me back.

   As soon as turned the corner I spun back around storming off to who knows where. (Y/N) had her back to me not seeing me, but I could clearly tell who was in front of her. Xiumin stood in front of her kissing her cheek. His eyes were closed so he didn't know I saw everything. His hands were holding her shoulders. My blood was boiling how could he, how could she let him.

    I she going to choose him over me?

   I stopped in my tracks as the thought hit me. Would she really pick Xiumin over me? I had no idea how to feel or what to do. I was practically about to explode with anger. I know we agreed to not have hard feeling towards each other but I can't believe him. The image of him kissing her and holding fresh in my mind just added fuel to the flames. I feel like I could punch a wall right now, but instead I screamed letting all my anger out. I heard sunning footsteps heading my way

    "Yah D.O what's happening? What's wrong?" Chanyeol rushed over towards me putting a hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down

    "I'm going home" I growled towards him ripping his hand away and walking off towards the exit not giving him a glance

    "Wait! Kyungsoo!" I heard him shout but I didn't turn back I was in no mood to talk to him or anyone

    Once I stormed out, I found a taxi telling him my direction. The same thoughts seemed to keep repeating themselves in my head. Once I arrived at the dorm I stormed into my room locking the door behind me. I threw myself onto my bed and angrily threw my pillows towards the middle of the room.

    I feel so betrayed, how could Xiumin kiss her. I know he can but still how could he! I glanced at my phone and my anger soon turned in sadness by looking at my wallpaper. Is she really going to go to him. Does she like him and not me. My heart began to ache and I knew my eyes were starting to water.

    I just like her so much. I'm so thankful for the day I ran in to her. Her smile is the only thing that makes me smile the way I do. I feel like I can fly every time I talk to her. (Y/N) is the first girl that I have ever met that has made me feel this way. I don't want her to go to someone else and smile with him, laugh with him, love him, and not me. I want her to be mine, not his.

   Is she really going to go to Xiumin

   "Kyungsoo please open the door lets talk" Chanyeol asked through the door, but I didn't answer "What's wrong?" again I stayed silent I heard him sigh giving up.

    My phone vibrated in my hands and I looked at it. It was a text from (Y/N). My heart raced as I clicked on it and my heart sank even deeper, we need to talk, it read. I could feel my heart beginning to break. She picked him, she chose him over me. I tossed my phone to the ground and stared off.

   She picked him, not me. I wasn't good enough.

    I wasn't good enough for her

   (Y/N) is going with Xiumin.

A/N

I know, I know it's short I'm sorry guys, but I'm planning on ending the story soon. I still have a couple of chapters left to go so don't worry we have too find out who the lucky guy will be (all tough it's pretty obvious).

To those who are still reading, thank you so much. Thank you so so much!

I will update as soon as I can! Comment and tell me what you think. I love reading your comments guys, it's legit my favorite thing to do. Bye guys for now!

p.s
If you haven't yet go check out my other stories!! Thanks guys you guys rule! :D