Fourteen

*Kyungsoo's POV*

    "Kyungsoo yah! Your doing it wrong" Chanyeol explained clearly surprised I had had just messed up in the kitchen.

     I'm not one to mess up cooking in any way, but my mind wasn't here. Images of (Y/N) crying kept running through my mind. How could I focus right now. They were holding hands. He was helping her walk. He was holding her waist. It was so she wouldn't fall. Why did he say yes about dating her to the manger for me? Does he like her? No. If he liked her why would he do that. No. That doesn't make sense and Xiumin wouldn't do something like that. Right?

    "Yah!" Chanyeol waved his hand in front of my face quickly catching my attention "Are you even listening to me?"

     "What were you saying?" I asked trying to concentrate on cutting vegetables for the soup.

     "We're almost done right? Cause they're going to start another movie and I don't want to miss it" I nodded understanding "Soo?" I hummed in response "Kyungsoo." he said sternly.

     "What is it?" I asked turning my attention to him fully.

    "Are you alright? Do you wanna talk?" I frowned for a second "Don't worry to much about (Y/N), I'm sure she's okay. Everything will be okay" he explained getting a single bowl out for the soup.

    "I don't want her to cry" I don't want her to cry because of me, he nodded understanding.

    "I know you won't let that happen, that's why it's a good thing you'll be dating her because I know you will take care of her" he smiled warmly as I looked to the floor trying to hide my growing smile from his words.

     "Thanks Chanyeol" I smiled back while I held the the bowl as we headed into the living room. 

     I tried to find a place to sit, and set (Y/N)'s food down, Chanyeol guided me towards were she was. There was a empty seat beside her. I panicked realizing he wanted me to sit there.

    I looked towards (Y/N) for any sign of disapproval, that's when I realized she was sleeping. She was clutching one of Kris's animals and leaned her head on the top of its head. Everyone was so into the movie they hadn't even noticed she was asleep. Her (Y/H/C) hair fell loosely over her face, soft snores escaped her mouth. Cute. I smiled to myself as I sat beside her setting the soup on the center table.

     She continued to sleep soundly, while I looked at her sleeping face. She's just so beautiful. She seemed a little pale though, she probably isn't fully well from passing out. I should make sure she eats something when she wakes up, she hasn't eaten anything all day and it's already getting dark. The day sure flew by. While I was lost in thought Baekhyun showed up.

     "That's my seattt" he whined. So that's why it was empty, he began to pout "Kyungsooooo" he whined more.

    "Come sit with me Baek" Chanyeol explained patting a seat beside him.

    "Go sit, we don't want to wake up (Y/N), she needs to rest" Suho scolded quietly.

    "Fine. I'm going" he grumbled angrily, I laughed a bit to his behavior.

    We continued to watch the movie and (Y/N) still hadn't waken up from her nap. I began to get concerned, what if she's sick? Right on time she shuffled a bit get more comfortable.

    She let go of the stuffed dog, it fell out of her lap falling on Lay's head. Who rubbed it from the hit, he was about to say something when Chen shushed him pointing and (Y/N).

    She was clearly asleep as she began to lean my way. My heart began to race. She leaned her head on my shoulder snuggling her head in my neck. She snaked her arms around my torso hugging me tightly. I couldn't move, I think my heart is going to explode. Is this really happening right now?

    Everyone had wide eyes as they watched, but I know my eyes were bigger. She is hugging me right now! I kept looking at everyone hoping someone would say something, anything really because I can't even breath right now.

    "She's so cute, she a sleep cuddler" awed Luhan pulling out his phone to take a picture.

    "This is too cute, I gotta take a picture for when you guys get married" Kris stated smoothly as I felt the heat rise in my cheeks, married..

    "He's blushing" sang Baekhyun as I tried my best to avoid pictures being taken.

    (Y/N) began to move again and I froze in place, please don't wake, please don't wake up. Everyone froze, worried she was waking up. She blindly moved her hand around until she reached a blanket and stretched her legs on the couch till she was fully laying on the couch. She began to push me still not letting go. We were both now laying on the couch together and she was wrapped around my body with a blanket pulled over the both of us.

    My heart is going to explode, is this real?

    "She must be really tired, she hasn't even woke up or even opened an eye" explained Lay impressed.

    "It because her cuddle buddy is comfy" Kai winked at me as I glared back, but I know my face is as red as could be.

    "Let's finish the movie guys" Sehun explained sitting down again and putting his phone away along with everyone else.

     Everyone turned their attention  back to the movie and ignored (Y/N) and I. I still couldn't find the courage to move, let alone relax. I could feel her small breaths on my neck sending chills down my spine. I tried to get myself comfortable, I wiggled myself closer to her so I wouldn't fall off the couch. My hands that were at my sides wrapped around her. Where is this courage coming from? She somehow snuggled even closer to me, I grinned to myself.

    I held her close to me and she continued to sleep soundly. I tried to memorize the way she looked as she slept. She's just so gorgeous, I cant believe I'm actually going to be in a relationship with someone as amazing as her. I smiled to myself as my eyes began to fall.

     I examined her face one last time before I closed my eyes fully. This moment right now could it get any better. I thought, but I wonder what she's going to think when she wakes up? Is she even going to remember this?

    I hope she does, and loves it as much as I do. What if she doesn't. I ignored my last thought as I drifted off to sleep the last thing I heard was.

    "Everyone better take a picture of this, cause this is freaken adorable" explained Chen happily

A/N
Thoughts? Everyone enjoying it so far? Hope so!