Three

*(Y/N)'s POV*

    Ring Ring Ring

    I groaned as I rolled over in my bed trying to find my phone. Once I found the loud object I answered without checking who was calling.

    "Hello" I answered.

    "(Y/N) it's me, I'm sorry for calling so early I know you had plans to sleep in but good news! They are requesting you in Korea they want you there by tomorrow, so pack your bags and be ready in an hour" As I heard my mangers words I was wide awake and completely excited.

    I can't believe I'm finally going to Korea! I've always wanted to go there its like a dream come true and now they want me to preform there. This I so exciting.

    I got up in a flash running to my walk in closet packing as quickly as possible forgetting about my manger on the phone. Once I was done packing I showered and got dressed ready to travel a long way. I dressed causally and wore dark sunglasses with a big scarf to cover my face. I don't want to catch to much attention.

    Once I was packed and ready to go I picked up my phone up once again and saw a text from my manger saying the van would arrive in 15 mins. I couldn't contain my excitement as I jumped up and down. I wonder if my fans knew. I grabbed my suitcase and headed towards my door ready to leave.

    While outside I sat down on my suitcase and put my headphones on. EXO played through my headphones like always. I scrolled through my phone and couldn't stop myself from blushing and fangirling. All though I'm a bit surprised that this hasn't died down at all. Is that why they want me in Korea? No, maybe, while I was thinking the dark van pulled up pulling me out of my thoughts.

    "Time to go (Y/N), I knew you'd be excited but I didn't know you'd be so excited, to wait outside next to the street" I laughed and nodded getting into the van ready to go

    By the time we were at the airport I couldn't contain handle the emotion that was just barely staying inside me. I practically ran to the entrance to board the plane. Once we all sat down I looked out the window and waited for us to leave.

    The whole trip to Korea was so dang nerve racking. Every time the the captain spoke I thought we were landing and I'd start jumping up and down, while my manger laughed at me. To make matters worse I didn't get a wink of sleep. I was exhausted but my excitement was hiding it very well for me.

    Finally when we got to Korea my manger surprised me with where I'd be staying. I'd be staying somewhere near the building where EXO is. I think I died a little bit when my manger said that. Does that mean I'll see them? Does that mean I'll see Kyungsoo? Has he seen what the fans have been posting, of course he has who am I kidding. Is he upset by it?

    "(Y/N) uh you okay, you kinda froze? Let's go while we're still free from all the fans" I simply nodded and followed behind quietly.

    When we arrived at the building my inner fangirl was loosing it. I was even having trouble breathing. I was in Korea, my dream, and I'm staying in that's somewhere near EXO. I can't handle this, this is to much to take in. I never thought I'd be here, it's always been in the back of my head but I wasn't really after this dream anymore. Others things came up but I guess the world really wanted me to end up here some day.

    "Okay we're here, (Y/N) you can go head and walk around a bit while we set up where you'll be staying, however you need to keep your face hidden. No one knows your here and we want to keep it that way understand" 

    "Yes, I understand I'll be careful, I'll be back soon" I waved and headed off, making sure to remember my location.

    I walked everywhere I could. I literally went into every shop I saw. Of course I went into the bubble tea store and ordered one. Once I had my tea I was on the way to go sit down at a near park. I just wanted to enjoy the air and the feel of being here. This is unbelievable.

    When I was about to sit down someone crashed into me knocking me down to the floor. My scarf came off revealing my face. I quickly panicked remembering what my manger told me. I quickly ducked down and tried to find my scarf. While I was searching something was placed around my face, a face mask that covered my nose and mouth. Then my scarf was placed in my hand and they pulled me behind a tree pulling gently on my elbow.

    When I looked to thank the person and be on my way I froze completely. When I looked at their eyes I automatically knew who had helped me. How? Is this real?

    Kyungsoo stood in front of me red faced, as he held my elbow.

    I don't know how to react, my bias just crashed into me and helped me, and is now holding me. My elbow but still. I've always wanted to meet him I had everything I wanted to say to him planned but my mind was blank.

    "Are you okay? (Y/N)?" His angelic voice asked

    He knows my name, he said my name, he knows me. I did the only thing a normal fangirl would do in this dream situation. I passed out.