Twenty Five.

*D.O's POV*

     After the small meeting we had in the practice room, I had a frown on my face. My mind was is full of nothing but arguing thoughts. What got into me back there? Xiumin and I have always got along, we have never fought like that for any reason. Just the thought of him wanting to take (Y/N) makes my blood boil.

    I tried to think clearly as I took a seat in one the chairs. I wasn't hungry but since she made this, I can't let it go to waste. I smiled a bit remembering how cute (Y/N) looked while cooking. My smile soon vanished when I noticed Chen return without her following. I looked behind him concerned, but she wasn't showing up. I looked at him waiting for an explanation, but Tao spoke before I could say anything.

    "Hey where's (Y/N)?" He looked at Chen confused

    "Oh, uh she said she wasn't hungry. To eat without her because she was going to sleep" He explained serving himself some food while everyone else followed his actions

Not hungry? But it's her favorite

     Everyone silently ate there food. Still awkward from what had happened before. We all seemed to feel out of place because we weren't in our dorm. I looked around the table and everyone had there head down, no one was talking like we usually do. I tried to eat quickly so I could go check on her, and make sure she is okay. When we left her to wash up she was fine, I wonder what happened..

    "We are going back home once we finish eating" Suho explained looking around the table at all of us expressionless, my mouth flew open in shock.

Leave. I don't want to leaver her.

    "Awe, but why? I wanted to stay with (Y/N) longer" Baekhyun whined

     "Yeah who's going to watch over her and take care of her?" Chanyeol whined agreeing with Baekhyun. I nodded with them hoping Suho will change his mind on us leaving tonight.

     "(Y/N) is a full grown adult who can take care of herself, we both have our own schedules for tomorrow and we can't be bothering her. She will call us if anything happens and her manger will watch over her." He sighed combing he finger through his hair "I don't want to leave her alone either but it's for the best" he explained standing up with his finished plate "Okay everyone?"

    "Yes" We all whispered with our heads down. He is right after all. Oh do I hate that he is right.

     Once we had all finished eating and cleaned up after selves we got ready to leave. I quickly packaged of the left overs and put them away for her. Leaving her a note to call us when she wakes up. I checked the rest of the house to make sure we didn't leave anything on or forgot something.

     "Yah, D.O let's go. It's getting late. She is going to be okay" Kris placed his hand on my shoulder as I silently nodded, but I couldn't help worrying

    "Let me just leave as note on her door, and check on her before we go" I explained, he nodded as he rushed the others who didn't want to get ready to leave

    I made my way down the hallway towards her room, hoping that maybe she was still awake so I can say goodbye to her properly. I stood in front of her door again, and nervous like always. I lightly knocked on the door waiting for a response from her, but nothing. There was no light coming out from underneath the door so she must be asleep already. I awkwardly rubbed my neck and reached for the door knob. I just want to make sure she is okay. It was locked.

    "(Y/N)?" I asked concerned. Is she upset? "(Y/N) are you sleeping already?" but I got no answer

    "(Y/N) we are leaving to our dorm, its safe now so don't worry. I left you some left overs in the fridge for you okay? So make sure to take care of your health and call us if you need anything." I paused once again but nothing "Okay I'm going to go now, I'll see you soon okay" I said dropping my hand and staring at the door.

     I made my way towards the others and put on my shoes. I kept my eyes on the floor, in no mood to really to talk to any of them. I just feel so, so, I just can't find the words to explain it. Everyone had left a note for her on the door, I quickly jotted mine down and posted it right in the center of them all. We all walked out, and I locked her door behind us and made sure to check that it was locked.

    The drive back to the dorm was just like dinner, silent. Baekhyun and Chanyeol tried to get us to talk, but it didn't work. It seemed like we all wanted to stay with her, even if that meant us sleeping the floor again.

    As soon as we arrived back I headed towards my room. I sat on my bed and checked my phone again for what seemed like the thousandth time since we left (Y/N)'s place. I was hoping she would have woke up, and messaged me or something. I frowned seeing the screen blank once again, my frown soon changed into a small smile when I saw my background. (Y/N) and I, just seeing this picture makes my heart flutter and stomach fill with butterflies.

    Is this what a first love does to you?

    I sent (Y/N) a quick message for her to get when she wakes up. I laid in bed and couldn't help but think of today. Everything seemed to have passed by so fast, but it really took a toll on me. I couldn't get t Xiumin's words out of my head. I know he apologized and I did too, but I just can't forget it. They are just glued in my mind.

It's fake.

    Because I didn't make her cry

    I tried not to let the words affect me, but it's harder than I thought. Maybe I should let Xiumin have her. No. What am I even thinking right now. (Y/N) is my fake girlfriend, and I am going to do everything in my power to make her my real girlfriend. I clutched my phone in my phone in my hand so I know when she send me a message. I closed my eyes after checking my phone one last time and finally slept.

A/N

Hi Hi everyone! How are you all? Me I'm trapped in finals right now, the life of a high school senior it rough but here I am typing this instead of studying. Hmm how about you guys? If you're like me I wish you the best of luck!

How's the story so far? Are you enjoying it? Well I sure hope so.

I'm here to ask anther favor from you my beautiful readers. My Xiumin x Reader story chapter one is up! Please, Please go check it out! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Go comment and tell what you think of my first chapter. The story will involve all 12 EXO members along with a little bit of GOT7! (Any other GOT7 fans?)

Go check it out everyone please!! Thank you so much :) Fighting everyone! It's almost Christmas ^^ Bye Bye for now ~