Six

*Kyungsoo's POV*

    "She totally likes me" smirked Baekhyun as he sat down where (Y/N) was.

    "No way, she likes me way more than you" said Luhan pushing Baekhyun.

    "How about you both be quiet" Sehun stated annoyed picking up the pillow (Y/N) had been using to hide behind and held it in his arms.

    Xiumin was right. They're all into her, maybe she does like Baekhyun or maybe Luhan. I mentally groaned as I headed towards my room. Gosh why did think I was her bias? She obviously just likes us all, and if she has a bias it's not me. Before I could make it to my room Kai stopped me.

    "Here" he said handing me a folded piece of paper where (Y/N) had wrote her number.

    "Why are you giving me this?" I asked confused but still taking it.

    "The rest are looking for it right now so they can call her, I took it so you could talk to her before anyone else does. So call her before they find out you have her number, here take it" he winked and left to the living room before I could say anything else.

    I felt the paper between my fingers as I sat down on my bed. Why did Kai do this? Stop asking and just call her. I grabbed my phone and unfolded the paper. I just sat there for awhile thinking about if I should call her or not. I typed her number in and just looked at my phone. Why am I so scared? I clicked the call button and waited, my heart was about to explode with each ring. What am I even going to say?

    "Helloo?" (Y/N) answered confused, I couldn't find my voice "Uh hello?" Answer her

    "Hello (Y/N) it's uh me, Kyungsoo" I laughed awkwardly, I'm so horrible at this

    "Kyungsoo, Hi I almost forgot I gave you guys my number" she laughed, I could feel my face begin to turn red.

    "Hey have you seen a piece of paper-" Kris walked in then stared at me confused "who are you talking to?" He asked walking towards me, I quickly jumped up on my bed and went towards the corner away from him.

    "My uh mom" I said looking around avoiding his eyes. Why am I such a bad liar?

    "Then why are you standing on your bed and not looking at me in the eyes" he said walking towards me "What's that in your hand?" I quickly hid the paper behind my back sticking it in my back pocket.

    "Hello? Kyungsoo? Are you still there?" (Y/N) asked from the other line.

    "Is that (Y/N)?" Kris yelled, within a second I shoved him out of the door and locked it.

     "Yea-Yeah I'm here sorry bad signal" I said sitting back down on my bed.

    "Yah! Open the door!" I didn't answer "I'm getting the others and we're coming in" I mentally cursed, maybe I should ask her to hangout with me tomorrow.

    "I understand" she laughed "so uh what's up?" She asked.

    "Well I was wondering if you're free tomorrow?" Oh please don't chicken out now.

    "Yeah I-I am" she stuttered.

     "Do you want to me-I mean us-us to show you around Korea tomorrow?" Great you chickened out, now everyone else is going to.

    "Ye-yeah I'd love too, I mean that'd be great yeah" she laughed.

    "We are breaking this door down of you don't open" yelled Baekhyun.

    "So I'll text you later about the details, is that okay?" I whispered walking towards the door.

    "Okay yeah, bye!" She said excitedly "By the way thank you for the meal it was so delicious, your cooking is amazing!" She likes my cooking!

    "Really, you think so" I smiled like an idiot from her words. I get that told all the time but hearing it from her makes me feel different.

    "Yes, really D.O" she giggled She's so cute "I'm sorry I have to go but, bye D.O!"

    "Bye (Y/N)" I said hanging up and opening my door, as soon as I opened it Baekhyun flew by running into the wall then landing on the floor as I laughed.

    "Yah! You could have said you were going to open! That hurt" he whined rubbing his shoulder.

    "Where's here number Kyungsoo?" Luhan asked ignoring Baekhyun.

    "We know you have it, Kris said so" Chanyeol said searching around my room.

    "I-I uh lost it" I explained shrugging my shoulders.

    "You called her let me see your phone" Kris extending his hand towards me as I gripped my phone tightly in my pocket "Kyungsoo?" He asked lifting an eyebrow.

     Before I could say anything I was on the bottom of a big doggy pile. I tried to squirm my way out but they were all reaching for my phone. Suddenly someone began to tickle me, I couldn't hold in my laughter. I'm not getting out of this, I need a plan.

    "Yah! Yah! Stop! I'll give you guys her number just get off me, I can't breath!" I yelled as one by one they all got off.

    "Alright we're off tell us now" Sehun pushed.

    "I hid the paper in the kitchen follow me" I said walking towards my door as they followed, once they were all out of my room I dashed back in locking the door as they banged on it.

    "She's coming by tomorrow ask her for her number then" I laughed as they all whined from the other side.

    "This isn't fair!" Whined Lay.

     After whining at the door for awhile they finally left. It was already late by then and I was pretty worn out. I turned on my t.v to listen to some music. I pulled my phone out and decided to text (Y/N).

Kyungsoo: Hey! It's Kyungsoo, what time would you like to meet tomorrow?

(Y/N): Is the morning okay for you around 10??

    I should ask her to eat breakfast with me, just me, before we go with the others maybe I could find out who she likes the most. I want to spend some time with her, alone.

Kyungsoo: Yeah, that's fine would you like to meet me for some breakfast before we meet the others?

    My heart was racing a million miles per hour as I waited for her to answer. I kept refreshing my phone panicking with each second that passed. The things she does to me.

(Y/N): Yeah I would like that :)

    She does want to. I jumped up and threw my fist in the air whispering a quit 'yes' for my victory.

Kyungsoo: I'll call you tomorrow around 8:30 to meet :)

(Y/N): Okay I will see you then!

Kyungsoo: Good Night (Y/N), get some rest you must be tired after today, sweet dreams:)

    Ugh that was so cheesy! She must think I'm a loser who goes to bed early

(Y/N): Yes I am you're right haha, goodnight sweet dreams too!:))

    I smiled like and idiot. What is this girl doing to me? Maybe I should tell her how I feel. Nope, that's crazy we barley even know each other in person. This is so complicated. I'll just find out who her bias is then I'll go from there. I really hope it's me.

     I rested my head on my pillow and stared at my ceiling. I'm just over thinking this. I grabbed my pillow over my face and groaned. This is so hard! I eventually started to drift off to sleep and let the darkness engulf me. Before I lost all my senses all I could think about was, Does tomorrow count as a date? Is it a date?

A/N

Hello! I hope you're enjoying this so far, I'd love to read your guys opinions and thoughts about the story so far so please comment! I'll answer any questions as well, but I'd like to make this into a love triangle between the reader, Kyungsoo, and I don't know who to pick as the second guy. So please help me out. Bye for now, don't forget to vote and comment! <3