Sixteen

*Kyungsoo's POV*

The elevator door closed tightly, and I stood there motionless. I could feel my cheeks were burning and all she had said was "thanks". I let a long breath escape my mouth as I held my heart. Stop racing so fast.

"Yah Kyungsoo! Where were you going in such a rush?" Chen asked taking a step towards me as I hid my face.

"I-uh nothing, turns out we still have more in the fridge" I explained rushing back inside and going straight to my room.

What are you doing? Tell them you like her, ask for help.

I sat down on the edge of my bed thinking of what I should do. I want to tell them all, but I know some of them like her too. Someone knocked on the door interrupting my thoughts.

"Kyungsoo can we talk?" Suho asked.

"Yeah uh sure Suho" he stepped into my room taking a seat next me quietly.

"So today you and (Y/N) announce your relationship to the public." I nodded remembering "This is going to make some people pretty angry but there will be others who are happy for you guys. I know this relationship isn't real, and it's to help us out, but it's going to be difficult." he warned.

"She doesn't want this" I whispered remembering her tears slipping down her cheeks.

"No one knows what she really thinks about this, okay? We just have to be prepared for what's going to come from this announcement"

"You're right" I nodded as he placed his hand on my shoulder smiling.

"Get ready to go okay, we have to be at the conference hall soon"

"Okay, I'll get ready"

Suho left my room closing the door again behind him. His words echoed in my head, as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I hoped to see a message from her, but there was nothing. I frowned a bit.

Has she eaten yet?

Is she home safely?

Should I call her?

    I shook my head trying to forget my thoughts and focused on getting ready. Once I was done I headed to the living room were everyone else was waiting. I could feel that everyone was extremely nervous about today. No one more than me that's for sure.

    "Lets go" Kris headed towards the door as we all followed.

    The ride to the conference hall was quite. No one spoke, I kept my gaze out the window and I could feel some of their stares on me. I held a small box in my hand tightly, I'm fear of loosing it. So many things were running through my mind, I didn't even notice we were here and I was the last one sitting in the van.

    "Kyungsoo, were here let's go" Lay shook my shoulder slightly getting my attention.

    "Oh uh yeah I'm coming" I nodded getting off the van and followed everyone else.

     As soon as we walked through the door I was rushed into a dressing room separate than everyone else. They quickly made me change in different clothes and fixed my hair. I fidgeted nervously in my seat.

    I stared at reflection , and eyed myself. I was alone with my thoughts and the only thing running through my mind was (Y/N). I held the small black box in one hand and my phone in the other. I looked at the picture Kai had sent me of us. My stomach filled with butterflies and my cheeks blushed at the memory.

     In the picture her arms wrapped around my waist, and mine tightly around her shoulder. Her sleeping face was pressed against my chest and mine on the top of her head. Her hair fell lazily over her face but you could still see her eyes closed sweetly. We looked like a couple. I smiled to myself as I looked at her face.

Maybe we can be a real couple..

I really really like her.

    "It's time." The stage manger explained as I quickly stuffed everything into my pockets.

I can do this.

Everything will be okay..

Right?