Twenty Two.

A/N
Hello~ I've been gone to long but I'm back and ready to update! Xiumin will now have a POV  (yep love triangle..and how could I not pick him they are both my biases) Hope everyone is doing well ♡ Lets get started ^ ^

*Xiumin's POV*

     My mind is so unsettling lately, only one person has been in my mind lately. (Y/N)'s sad figure still lays fresh in my memory, I wanted so badly to stay with her, to make her feel better, but Luhan had pulled me to the living room.

     Her story was so heartbreaking, and seeing her cry that way gave me such a mix of emotions. I know everyone was thinking the same thing and that was, someone like her doesn't deserve this. But I want to protect her even more. I want to keep her safe from everything, because she is.. (Y/N) is..

     "Yah Xiumin why are you ignoring me?" Luhan whined from across the living room "What are you even thinking about it?"

     "Nothing I'm just thinking" I shoke my head trying to think straight, he stood up from where he was sitting and sat down right next me

      "Awe don't lie, you have that look on your face where you are thinking hard about something" he explained poking my arm

      "Luhan, I'm confused is all" I said ducking my head down avoiding his stare

      "Xiu just tell me, I can help you figure it out" he smiled, but he has a crush on her. I don't want him to think I like her..

D.O., oh god, I know for a fact he likes her.

     My face slipped into both of my hands, as the thoughts ran through my head. I don't even like her, why am I thinking such nonsense. I'm worried about her that's all, she's my friend. Yeah my friend that's it. I smiled to myself finally figuring it out. (Y/N) is only my friend.

     "Don't worry I figured it out already" I said patting his shoulder,  standing up from my seat and heading to kicthen for some water. Leaving him with a confused look on his face.

       Everyone seemed to be doing there own thing in her apartment, since she fainted this morning none of us wanted to leave, so we could watch over her.

     Luhan was in the living room watching to t.v. and Sehun, Tao, Kris, and Lay were all hanging out on the balcony. D.O. had walked out a little bit ago, but he was in such a hurry I wasn't able to ask him where he was going. Everyone else was in her practice room running around and playing. I sipped the water from the glass and tried to think of something to do.

Is (Y/N) doing okay? Maybe go check on her.

     I set the glass down and picked up a different one filling it with water, she must be thirsty. I walked down the hall passing the screaming guys, and headed to her room. She's probably hungry too, what can I make her? 

     I stopped in front of her closed door and my legs began to shake a bit. Why am I so nervous, I talk to her all the time, it's no big deal. I need to relax. I took a deep breath and stepped into the room.

     Her sleeping figure was resting peacefully on her bed, her (H/C) hair was sprawled every where falling over her face. She looked so cute. Yea-yeah like a puppy. A cute puppy that is my friend. I rubbed my neck walked to her bed and sitting next to her.

      My hand instinctively reached to put her hair behind her ear, when I was about to touch her she began to move. I froze in place, scared, I didn't want her to wake up she needs to rest. Her eyes fluttered open and she mumbled a bit.

      "Uh h-hi (Y/N)" I said waving at her happily, since when do I stutter?

       She didn't react to my action and continued to stare at me. I slowly began to drop my hand down when she suddenly grabbed it. Her eyes began to drop as she tried to keep them open. I looked at where she held me, than looked back at her. She was clearly still sleeping.

      "Xiu-" she mumbled pulling at my hand

      "Yes (Y/N) What is it? Are you okay? Want me to get you anything?" She nodded her head no

      "I'm still tired" she yawned making me smile, I pulled a blanket over her

      "Okay rest more then" I laughed, she faintly smiled

        "Where's D.O.?" She asked looking around the room, I felt a pang of jealousy with her question but I ignored it.

       "I don't know he ran off somewhere" I explained as she nodded understanding "I brought you a glass of water, so rest more then we'll eat something" I stood up to leave but she squeezed my hand and tugged me back

      "Xiumin wi-will you st-stay with me" she stuttered avoiding eye contact with me, a small smile appeared on my face

      "Sure I'll stay with you" I sat myself right next her and she smiled, I laid down resting my head on a pillow and closed my eyes "I might as well take a nap since I'm here" I laughed

      I felt her tense up beside me, she let go of my hand. I suddenly missed her small hand clasped into mine, before I could say anything I felt a blanket go over me. I opened one eye and saw her placing the blanket over the two of us, the butterflies in my stomach eruptted. Why? She's my friend that it. Nothing else.

      "I have to warn you I'm a sleep cuddler" she laughed nervously laying down her, back facing me, images of her and D.O. flashed through my mind

      "I know" I laughed "but so am I, so I don't mind" I explained a small smirk on my lips

      "Wait how do you know that?" She asked confused I could feel her stare on me but I ignored it keeping my eyes closed

    Does she not remeber?

       "I noticed" I said simply, she hummed in response as the room went silent

       My eyes were closed but my heart and mind where racing. I keep thinking of the fact that she is laying right beside me, (Y/N) is. I opened my eyes staring at the ceiling trying to calm myself down, I'm being ridiculous. Friends can do this, and that is what we are friends. The thoughts continued to argue with one anthor and I knew I wasn't going to sleep soon.

      Suddenly her small arms snaked around my torso, as my heart began to race. I knew she was asleep and she had already warned me but, I couldn't help feel flustered. Her head snuggled into my chest, I wrapped one arm around her placing the blanket over her shoulders.

    I wonder if she can hear my heart pounding?

    (Y/N) is my friend. My friend. That's it. Nothing else. We are just friends. That's all she sees me as, and that's all I see her as. Friends.

     Friends..really? Don't lie to youself like that

     She is D.O.'s girlfriend, fake girlfriend. He likes her, she likes him. Right? Right??

     She could like me.

     My eyes shot open as I realized. I like her. I like (Y/N), I like her.  I looked down at her sleeping face and her hands wrapped around me. She is cute, she's beautiful, no gorgeus.

      I want her to like me, because I like her. I want to protect her and I will.

     "I'll be by your side (Y/N), I'll never leave you" I whispered squeezing her and laid my head on top of hers closing my eyes, tiredness getting the best of me.

      I'll protect her..