Ten

*Kyungsoo's POV*

    "(Y/N)? What's happening? Are you alright? Can you hear me stay with us (Y/N) we're here" I shouted cupping her cheek with one hand as the other pulls her closely to my chest.

    Why didn't I pay attention to her? How could I be so careless! I mentally scolded myself as I held (Y/N) close, we were speeding back to our dorm. Everyone was looking at her panic clear in there faces. What happend to her?

    "I called the doctor, he'll be waiting for us at the dorm when we get there" Suho explained staring at (Y/N)'s pale complexion, I nodded staring at her as well, please be okay.

    "Will she be okay?" Sehun asked putting a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

     "What happened back there, the way she reacted, that's not normal right?" Tao asked eyeing her.

    I thought back to what had happened. When we heard her scream all 12 of us where running to her. The girls who had attacked her were gone and we were to concerned about (Y/N) to chase after them.

    I remember her eyes were shut tightly and she was in ball. Her hands covering her ears. She was shaking violently and her breathing was uncontrollable. I had picked her up quickly rushing to the van. Once we were in the van she got worse, I felt so awful not being able to do anything. She was clearly in pain. We all shouted her name but nothing, she passed out in my arms.

    "Kyungsoo hurry get her inside!" Kris shouted pulling me out I my thoughts

    All 12 of us ran to our dorm, as I held unconscious (Y/N). The others formed a protective circle around her as we rushed in. We ran through our dorms door setting her on my bed. The doctor quickly rushed to her side, telling us to wait outside. I couldn't move, I can't just leave her alone again. Lay grabbed me by my elbow dragging me out as I fought to stay. Once the door was I shut I groaned in anger. This is my fault I should have been with her.

     "Relax she's going to be fine" Chen eyed me as I paced back and forth in front of the door.

     "This is all my fault" I grabbed my hair in frustration "How could I just leave her alone" I fumed. I was beside her the whole day.

     "No, this isn't just your fault. We are all at fault for what happened, don't torture yourself" Xiumin placed a hand on my shoulder. Still I should have protected her.

     "Okay I called her manger, he's on his way here now" Kai explained handing me (Y/N)'s phone, I griped it tightly as the doctor stepped out.

    "She will be fine. All she needs is some rest, she only has a couple of bruises but she should be waking up soon" he explained as everyone released the breath they were holding.

    Once he finished talking I rushed into the room, and sat down beside her. She looked so peaceful but I wanted to hear her laugh and smile like this morning. I don't like seeing her like this. The others gathered around her as well, waiting for her to move or wake up.

    "We need to let her rest everyone out" Suho scolded us eyeing me but I ignored his stare there is no way I'm leaving the others began to leave one by one.

    "Why does he get to stay?" Luhan whined as he excited door, Suho looked down at me, nodding then leaving as well.

    I took her hand in mine as I watched her chest rise and fall. Her fingers were soft and fragile as I held them with mine. I still couldn't believe I had held her hand today. I had no idea where that boost of confidence came from. Maybe it's because I know I'm her bias? As I thought about it the door burst open making me jump in my seat. Someone I didn't recognize rushed towards (Y/N) touching her face. Who is this person?