Four

*Kyungsoo's POV*

    "Yah leave her be you creeps" I yelled shooing the 11 curious members away from (Y/N), who laid on the couch in the living room.

    I brought her here after she had passed out in my arms. I was extremely scared I honestly didn't know what to do so I called Suho. He told me not to worry and bring her here till she wakes up. I did as I was told, she was easy to carry but why did she pass out? What is she doing here in Korea? Is she sick? I worried silently about her as I looked at her pale face. I hope she is okay, maybe I should call a doctor. (Thank you to everyone who has understood this joke since this story was released it always brings me joy when I know someone out there laughed at this.)

    "Can we keep her? Please" Baekhyun begged Suho, as I snapped my head towards him and glared.

    "She's not a dog Baekhyun" stated Sehun a bit annoyed, while staring at (Y/N) intently. They were all acting differently around her.

    "But she is cute like a puppy" Chanyeol smiled taking her hair between his fingers.

    Before I could slap his hand away, (Y/N) began to move. Everyone moved back scared, they all looked at her as if she were a zombie. I instead took a step towards her and kneeled in front of her. She was blinking and trying to focus holding her head in pain.

    "Where am I? Ouch" she asked touching her head

    "Your in our dorm. Are you okay (Y/N)? You passed out" I asked when she heard my voice she looked at me and her face showed nothing but fear.

    "Ky-Kyungsoo?" She scooted as far back as she could into the couch, is she afraid of me? "I-I'm ok-okay thanks" she mumbled as she hid behind a couch pillow.

    "Why are you hiding? Did he scare you?" Suho asked looking at me ready to scowl me, as I shook my head no.

    "No, no he did nothing wrong. It's just, I'm sorry, I must have caused you so much trouble not just with this but my fans online after what I said. I'm sorry forgive me please" (Y/N) bowed her head down while everyone looked at me.

    "You don't have to apologize for anything I'm just glad your okay." I smiled warmly at her searching to make eye contact with her, she started to turn red.

    "She's so cute!" yelled Baekhyun hugging Kris and then shaking him violently.

    "Would you like something to drink (Y/N)?" Chen asked her walking towards the kitchen.

    "Just-st some water please, thank you Chen" She explained still red.

    "(Y/N) What are you doing here in Korea?" Tao asked sitting next her as she just opened and closed her mouth with wide eyes.

    "Are you alright?" Kris asked her laughing a bit at her expression.

    "Sorry, I-it's just I never thought I'd actually one day meet you guys. I'm just a huge fan and I just can't believe this is happening" she mumbled hiding her face in the couch pillow once again.

    "Wow, she really is a fan! This is so cool!" Luhan explained taking a seat in front of her.

    "Who's your bias?" He asked taking her hand in his, that little-she looked at me then hid her face once again. This time I'm the one who turned red, does that mean am I her bias? Well she did say I'm her favorite singer. I'm over thinking this.

    "(Y/N) don't be so scared of us we want to be your friends" Lay smiled her as she looked extremely shocked she kept trying to speak but nothing seemed to come out of her mouth.

    "Here you go (Y/N)" smiled Chen handing her a glass of water as Luhan finally let go of her hands.

    "I suppose we should introduce ourselves shouldn't we" Kai laughed.

    "I actually know who you guys are Kai" she smiled sweetly as everyone turned a shade red from her smile "but um how do you guys know me?" She asked confused.

    "You're actually very popular here in Korea if you didn't know, you come out on the T.V all the time" Suho explained taking the other seat next to her, I should have sat there.

    "Wow, like I knew I was famous but I didn't know you guys would know me" she laughed as everyone stared at her, her laugh is so cute "What? Is there something on my face?" She asked touching her face accidentally touching the bump on her head from when we crashed "Ouch!" She flinched in a second everyone was next her.

    "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Everyone asked in unison except me, I felt really guilty for causing that bump.

    "I'll-'ll get you some ice" I said frowning a bit as I went into the kitchen.

    Once I was in the kitchen I took my time making the ice pack for her. I could hear all the guys laughing and making jokes to make her feel better. I wish I could talk to her like all the others. They were just so confident with her, Luhan even held her hands! I kept thinking about what Xiumin said, I really need to loose my fear.

     She never really answered the question on who was her bias. Maybe I can ask her later, but what if I'm not her bias? Better to know now, but then again I've never really liked a girl. How does this even work? This is hurting my head.

    Why do I have to be so shy?