Eleven

*(Y/N)'s POV*

   Kyungsoo had wide eyes as he looked at the phone screen, he kept looking at me than back at the screen. I tried to sit up to hopefully get a glance of what was on the screen, instead I ended up squeaking in pain. Sehun was quickly by my side helping me sit up like I wanted. Those girls really did a load on me.

    "Are you alright (Y/N)?" I gave him a small nod, but really I don't know how I felt. Physical I'm in pain and mentally I'm a mess.

    "Thanks Sehun" I smiled at him, he smiled back sitting down next to me in the bed. He is sitting really close.

    "I want to sit with her to" Baekhyun quickly climbed into the bed, sitting on my other side. I can't handle this.

    "Guys we have a problem" Suho walked into the room, giving Sehun and Baekhyun a look of disapproval then looked towards Kyungsoo who's expression hasn't changed "Oh looks like you already know, what are we going to do now?" He asked.

    "I-I, I don't know" he stuttered looking at me worried.

    "We need to tell her." He looked at me with the same expression. What's going on?

     "Tell me what?" I asked confused, they all looked worried.

    "Look (Y/N), don't blame yourself for this, we'll figure this out okay " Chanyeol pleaded walking my way, phone in hand.

    "Uh okay" I nodded confused as he slipped the phone into my hands. Sehun and Baekhyun both got up and stood with the rest of the group, their heads down.

     It was a picture of all the boys, they were rushing into the building. They were in some kind of protective circle. I glanced at them confused but not one looked up.

    I kept scrolling and came across a picture of Chanyeol, Kris, and Tao chasing after some girls. The title read "EXO chase fans away" I gasped. Then underneath was another picture this time it was just of Kyungsoo holding a girl, wait that's me, that's me. "EXO protect mystery girl and attack fans". Of course I know this isn't true it's all false, but they are getting so much hate. This is my fault. They don't deserve this they were just helping me.

    "I-I'm sorry" I stuttered. This is horrible, I'm horrible.

    "(Y/N) don't apologize you did nothing wrong, we'll get everything cleared up" Baekhyun sat beside me once again, I weakly smiled back.

     "I've caused so much trouble" I whispered more to myself then to them.

     "No you haven't, we're all just glad you're okay. Our manger has probably already figured out how to solve this so don't worry okay (Y/N)" Kyungsoo warmly smiled at me, my heart raced at the sight.

    "(Y/N)! You're awake! How are you feeling? Should I take you to the hospital?" My manger came through the door startling us all.

    "I'm okay" I smiled at him, it felt nice knowing so many people are concerned for me.

    "I have big news (Y/N)! Big news!" He explained happily sitting in a chair beside me.

    "What is it?" I laughed a bit to his excitement.

     "Well, it's more of a big idea. It's going to help you and EXO. Their manger and I thought of it, since last night's situation" he explained as I nodded while the rest listened intently.

     "Okay well what is it? If it's going to help fix everything I'm more then willing to do anything" I explained.

     "Well it's kinda of a big thing, and I don't know what you and D.O. will think because it's a big deal" he explained looking at Kyungsoo who seemed as confused as me.

What's such a big deal?

    "Well what is it?" I asked clueless.

    "We want D.O. and (Y/N) to announce that they are in a loving relationship together!" Yelled EXO's manger bursting through the door. My mouth flew open along with everyone else in shock. 

    "What are you talking about?!" Asked Chanyeol clearly upset.

    No words seemed to leave my mouth. Loving relationship! What are they thinking. He wouldn't be comfortable with this, this isn't right.

    I know he's my bias, and yes I like him but to be in a relationship with him is a whole different thing. We barely know each other than what we see on t.v or online about each other. You'd be dating Kyungsoo, D.O. of EXO, your bias. It's still not okay. I thought, one side of me really wants this but the other know this isn't okay.

    I looked towards Kyungsoo to see his reaction to the news. His expression was unreadable. He was just staring at the floor, he must not like this. He doesn't like me in that way I know he doesn't. Right? Of course, why would he like me in that way.

    "So (Y/N), D.O., what do you say? It's a clever idea right" their manger beamed, I can't breath.

     "Okay wait let's talk about this" Sehun pleaded looking between both the mangers.

     "You're right! Everyone out except for the two soon to be lovebirds" he explained shoving them out the door then closing it much to their complaints.

     The room was soundless. No one spoke for the longest amount of time, my stare was on Kyungsoo the whole time. What is he thinking? What are we going to do. Are we really just going to get into a relationship out of no where. Is this really going to fix things?

     "Kyungsoo, what do you say?" His manger put his hand on his shoulder.

    He finally looked up from the floor. He made eye contact with me and didn't drop it. My heart stopped with his stare. What is he going to answer?

    Why did our mangers think of this?