Fifteen

*(Y/N)'s POV*

    I snuggled my head more into the strangely rough blankets. I have no idea what time it is, or when exactly I fell asleep. I stretched my legs as far as I could but something stopped me. I pushed it further but it didn't budge, but what was on my bed? I groaned annoyed and lazily opened my eyes a bit.

    Why is it so dark? Is it still night time?

    I blinked a couple of times as my eyes adjusted from sleeping. I began to realize something was moving beside me. I looked to where my hand was and it was rising up and down.

    What in the world?

    I turned my head up and met face to face with the person I least expected. Kyungsoo?

    Why is he in my bed? This isn't my bed this is a couch. Where am I? Oh yeah I'm at EXO's dorm. Wait..Why am I sleeping with Kyungsoo on the couch in EXO's dorm!

     I froze in place, stiff realizing the position we are in. His arms are wrapped around my waist, his head barley above mine. I can feel his breaths on my forehead as I looked at my hand placed on his chest. My other hand under my cheek. A blanket is pulled over us, I'm pretty sure I'm sweating.

    He's so close. What happened?? Where is everyone else?!

    I mentally screamed for help. I haven't even said anything to him since I break down crying and now we're sleeping together.

    What do I do? Should I get up and leave..or should I just sleep again and enjoy this and hope he wakes up first and doesn't bring this up again?

    His always wide eyes were shut sleepily and his hair fell over his eyebrows. His skin looked even more flawlessly in the dark light. His heart shaped lips were open slightly as small breaths escaped his lips. I wanted so desperately to touch his cheek but I didn't want to wake him.

    I shut my eyes tightly and thought about my options. I tried to disattach his hands from around my waist, but as I began to move and he took a big breath in. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. Don't notice. Don't notice. It's going to be awkward. please don't. I pleaded.

     "She's still sleeping" he whispered quietly "I wonder if she's noticed yet, maybe I should leave" Yes, do that I don't want things to be more awkward between us "I don't want to wake her I'll just stay and wake up before her" so plan B it is, before I opened my eyes once again I felt his hand on my cheek.

    I froze in place. What are you doing? Stop making me my heart race, making me loose my breath. Stop making me think you like me. "I'm sorry (Y/N), please don't hate me, I know you cried because of me. I'm sorry" he whispered tucking my hair behind my ear and going silent.

      I didn't dare open my eyes. He apologized, why though..Does he think I hate him or something? I didn't cry because I have to date him, I cried because I'm not good enough for someone like him. Should I tell him? No, don't. I'll just let things be for now.

    We announce our relationship tomorrow. I'll have to talk to him eventually..I'll talk to him tomorrow. Yeah tomorrow morning, I'll talk to him about everything, set everything straight.

    I nodded to myself, then tried to sleep once again. Just knowing he was sleeping beside me with him arms around me was enough to make me pass out on the spot. I'm not going to pass out I am going to enjoy this moment. I smiled as I cuddled into him to take in his scent.

     I know we'll never be an actually couple, but I want to remember this forever. I slowly let the darkness take me, as I slept with a smile on my face.  I wonder if this is a dream..

    "(Y/NNN), wake uppp" I heard a voice sing "She's not waking up. Is she dead?"

     "She's not dead Baek. Here move out of the way I'll wake her" I felt my cheeks being poked "wake uppp, come on" I groaned and lazily opens my eyes "Told you I could"

    When I finally adjusted to light in the room I was met face to face with Baekhyun and Chanyeol inches away from my face. I jumped back slightly from their closeness, as they looked at one another then back at me.

    "You sure are a hard sleeper" Baekhyun explained I rubbed my neck nervously.

    "Yeah" I laughed "When I was younger my-" Dad.. "Never mind" I stopped myself.

     "Is everything okay" They asked concerned scanning my expression.

     "No uh nothing I just forgot I slept here last night is all" I smiled as sweetly as possible. They nodded understanding.

     "Come on let's eat, Kyungsoo made pancakes for us" Baekhyun smiled evilly.

      I nodded and began to stand up when something clicked. Kyungsoo, last night. Was that a dream? Is was a dream right. I looked down at where I had slept and it looks like I slept alone. It was so real though. Images of his sleeping face flashed across my mind. Was it real? I can't remember..ughh why can't I remember I know I saw him! It's was just a dream..

     "(Y/N)?" Chanyeol tapped my shoulder "What's wrong?" We announce our relationship today..

    "I got to go, I need to meet my manger about today" I said quickly gathering my things, and organized where I had slept. As I was putting on my jacket a hand stopped me.

    "Where do you think you're going (Y/N)?" Kris' big hand stopping me, I looked at him wide eyed "You haven't eaten since yesterday, you passed out on us, you need to relax and take care of your health." I gulped and finished putting my jacket on.

    "I-I I need to talk to my manger. I'll eat where I'm staying, I'll see you guys later today" I explained heading towards the door putting my shoes on in a hurry.

    "(Y/N) wait!" Kris shouted as I had my hand on the door knob.

    "Bye, guys!" I shouted closing the door behind much to their complaints.

     As stood out in the hallway, the breath I was holding finally escaped my mouth. I really had to get out of there. I held a hand over my heart as I walked towards the elevator. I tried to breath normally and process my thoughts right as I hit the 1st floor button. What am I going to say to him.

     As the doors where about to close, a hand came through stopping it. I took a step back confused.

     "This is for you, please eat it" Kyungsoo handed me a small lunch box as I grabbed it wide eyed. The heat rising to my cheeks as I thought of my dream last night.

    "Thank you" I whispered as he smiled happily, rubbing his neck a looking at the floor.

    "I'll see you later today okay?" I nodded "Bye be careful on your way back" he explained letting the door shut.

    I yelled for a cab. Once in the cab I told the driver where to drop me off. Holding the lunchbox closely to me. What'd he do this for me..my heart raced. Does he maybe like me? No no no I'm being ridiculous he just cares about me like all of them.

     He just cares about me.

    But I like him.

    We have to be in a relationship.

    How is this going to work?