Nineteen

*(Y/N)'s POV*

    The warm water splashing on me, relaxed my tense body. I've been stressing out to much, not to mention thinking to much. Kyungsoo, he's the only thing running through my mind.

    His actions during the interview were confusing me beyond belief. Not that I'm complaining being his girlfriend, he is my bias after all, but it just isn't real. That's what stops me from being happy. I can barely even talk to him now, I don't even know how to act with him.

    I sighed as I dried myself with a towel. My (H/C) hair still wet from shower clinging my skin. I decided to wear a baggy white tee shirt, along with some black leggings. EXO is here so I want to look presentable enough, I laughed to myself as I began to apply lotion on. In the middle of combing my hair, a soft knock interrupted me.

     "Come in" Who could it be?

     "Ca-Can we um talk please?"

    I froze in place looking at him wide eyed. My eyes probably bigger than his, Kyungsoo looked at me waiting for an answer. What does he want to talk about? My heart began to pound in my chest, stay calm.

    "Sure wh-what is it?" I stuttered.

    He quietly closed the door behind him making his way toward my bed, waiting for my approval to sit. I nodded and he motioned me to sit next to him, and I did but at a distance. My palms began to sweat and my leg nervously bounced up and down. Don't freak out.

    "(Y/N)?" I looked at him, as he rubbed his neck "Do you hate me?" I was utterly shocked from his question, I could never hate him why would he think that.

     "No of course not, why-why would you-" I asked confused.

     "It's just when we first met we talked like good friends, but since we got into this fake relationship you haven't really talked to me" he's right.

     "I'm sorry, I just, I've just never been in a fake relationship I don't know how to act or how it works. It confuses me" I said honestly.

      "No, don't apologize (Y/N), I just want us to be friends, so be yourself with me please" he locked eyes with me and I couldn't look away, only friends huh? My heart kind of ached with his words.

      "Okay Kyungsoo" I whispered, still nervous, he smiled the biggest smile showing his white teeth and heart shaped smile.

     "I wanted to give you this" he said pulling out a small black box, my heart began to race faster than before. What is it?

     I lifted the box delicately in fear of dropping it. He watched me intently as I opened it slowly. My mouth formed a "o" shape as a gasp escaped my lips.

     In the little box, was the same cherry blossom branch necklace I had seen when we went shopping. So that's why he came out last from the store. I examined the necklace completely filled with joy, I love it.

     "I noticed that you liked it when we were shopping, I was going to give it to you then but you know" I remember it was the same day I had gotten attacked "I hope you'll accept it now as a symbol of our friendship"

      He smiled as he unhooked it, standing up to place it around my neck. Friendship the word is so bittersweet, I want to be more, but it's never going to happen. I felt the cool metal around my neck as I held the charm in my hand. Slightly smiling to myself as he stood in front of me.

     "Thank you" I said giving him the biggest smile I could muster.

     "Anything to make you smile (Y/N)" I looked up at him as I felt my cheeks redden, he avoided eye contact and fiddled with his fingers.

Why is he doing this to me.

       "(Y/N)!!" I jumped from the loud scream, I looked at the closed door where it came from, at least it's not awkwardly quiet anymore "We made something to eat, come eat with us" Finally realizing it was Chen I laughed at his loud announcement.

      "Coming, I'll be there in a minute" I shouted back.

      "You're going to sit with me right?" He asked through the door "Ow hey-" I heard him mumble. 

     "No don't sit with him sit with me (Y/N) I'm way better" Sehun explained as I began to laugh.

    They always argue, it's so cute

- Smack
- Smack

    "Ow! What the- That hurt!" I heard them both bicker.

     "I swear if you two don't go sit down you won't get anything to eat and I'll hit the both of you again, you hear me" Kris explained irritated "Take your time (Y/N), we'll eat when you join us" he said nicely, his attitude changing completely.

       "I'm on my way" I explained trying to contain my laughter, as I heard them walk away. I turned my attention towards Kyungsoo who was quiet through out the whole situation "Are they always this way?" I asked laughing a bit.

     "You get used to it" he explained scratching his head and heading towards the door "coming?" He motioned me and I nodded.

      I followed him out of the door as we headed towards the kitchen. I was happy that he had talked to me. If he wouldn't have, I probably wouldn't have talked to him, I didn't know how to.

     Everything is so bittersweet. I clutched my necklace at the thought. We stepped in to kitchen and my eyes opened wide.

How did they even get it on the ceiling???

     "(Y/N) who are you sitting with!" They all asked at once pushing at one anther over the table

     "What did you guys do!" Kyungsoo asked looking around utterly shocked at the mess before us.

      All of the members sat in their chairs bickering with each other. They were all covered in some type of food, the ceiling was dripping with something I couldn't even tell what it was. I think they had some sort of food fight in the time it took us to get here. How??

      I couldn't believe this, but I couldn't contain my laughter either

      I'm so lucky to have these guys as friends, nothing is boring. I missed smiling so much, I missed being a part of a family.

      "So who are you going to choose?" Suho asked picking at the food in his hair

      "I-um I'll sit with-"

A/N
How is everyone? I left it this way so you can pick who you sit next to :)
Thoughts so far??
Thanks for reading so far! ^ ^