Five

*(Y/N)'s POV*

    When Kyungsoo left the room the other members began to act very silly, earning a lot of giggles from me. Tao sat beside me and looked at me smiling sweetly as I rubbed my arms. Why was I so cold? I'm not used to the weather here, I should have bundled up more.

    "Are you cold?" Tao asked concerned, I smiled and just nodded back.

    "I'm okay, it's a little cold here though" I laughed.

    "Here take my sweater, don't want you to get sick or anything" he said taking his sweater off and handing it to me.

    "No Tao it's okay, don't worry" I insisted pushing his sweater back.

    "(Y/N) put the sweater on or I'll hug you till you get warm" he said playfully as I turned red.

    I put his sweater on and it was a little big but it fit good. It was all black and said panda in the front in small font on the chest. Everyone stared at me, I looked at Tao to say thank you.

    "Thanks Tao I'm not used to the weather here I suppose" he nodded looking away red in the face.

    "I would have given you my jacket it's way better than his" Kris scoffed and pouted a bit, making me laugh. Why are they acting like this?

    "Is it true you love Kyungsoo?" Lay asked curiously sitting in front of me on the floor looking up at me, I grabbed the couch pillow and hid my face quickly only showing my eyes to hide my red face.

    "Hmm why are you hiding  (Y/N)?" Kai eyed me suspiciously.

    "So it's true!" Chanyeol yelled launching himself at me and grabbing me by the shoulders shaking me back and forth "Is it?!" as my head nodded back and forth. Smack.

    "Get off her you idiot" Suho said as Chanyeol rubbed the back of his head were he got hit "Sorry about that (Y/N) but were all curious because Kyungsoo seems to have a liking towards you" they all nodded silently agreeing.

    Are they serious? He likes me? Why? What if they are being for real, what if my bias really does like me? Should I tell them that I do like him too? This is crazy. Before I could say anything he walked back in.

    "Here's your ice pack (Y/N), I'm really sorry for running into you" he said handing me the ice pack. Say something oh my gosh.

    "Th-thank you Kyungsoo, and it okay if you wouldn't have run into me I wouldn't have got the chance to meet you guys in person" I smiled blushing why do I suddenly blush so much.

    "That's true" he laughed. His laugh kills me "So what brings you to Korea anyways?" He asked taking a seat on the other side of Tao.

    "Actually they requested me here to preform so here I am" I explained while they nodded understanding.

    "How long will you be here for?" Xiumin asked.

    "I don't really know" I said honestly my manger hasn't told me anything.

    "Well, while you're here you're welcome to hang out with us. We'll show you around" Chen smiled as I agreed nodding.

    "That sounds perf-" my ringtone began to play Growl by EXO to be exact, I quickly answered embarrassed, not that they are my ringtone but that they are right in front of me to hear it "Hello" I answered as they all high fived and whispered about my ringtone "Yes, okay I'll be there soon" I answered my manger hanging up.

    "Do you have to leave right now?" Baekhyun begged holding my hand in both of his, I smiled widely.

    "I'm sorry but I said I would be back when my place was ready" he pouted sadly, I can't believe I'm seeing his cute pout in real life, maybe I should stay, no I don't want to get in trouble.

    "You're going to hangout with us while you're here right?" Chanyeol asked happily.

    "Yeah, I'd love too" I grinned ear to ear, they want to hangout with me.

    "You should probably leave your number then" Kris said handing me a piece of paper with a pen to write my number, I did as he said then stood up from my seat.

    "I should probably get going then" I said looking towards the front door "let me give you your sweater back Tao" I reached to take it off when he shook his head.

    "Just keep it (Y/N) it's still cold outside" he said smiling.

    "Whoa really thanks Tao" I said smiling hes so sweet, Baekhyun whispered something to everyone as they nodded.

    "Wait! Before you go" Baekhyun yelled as everyone ran out of the room leaving Tao and I behind. I looked around confused when they all rushed back in "Cause your cold" Baekhyun said handing me some white gloves to wear.

    "We don't want you to get sick" Suho said wrapping a small black scarf around my neck.

    "That'd be bad since you just got her" Kai explained placing fluffy red earmuffs around my head.

    "We don't want people to recognize you either" Chanyeol said placing a face mask on me, it had a little bear mouth in front.

    "These will help too" Kris placed dark sunglasses over my eyes.

    "This looks so cute on you!" Xiumin explained placing a big fluffy hat on my head.

    "Wear this one too" Sehun placed another scarf around me this one white.

    "Mine too!" Luhan said wrapping another around me that had the word EXO in big letters on it.

    "Better to be safe" Chen placed a small gray vest over Taos sweater.

    "Wears these too because Baekhyuns aren't that good" Lay laughed handing me another pair of gloves these had EXO in black letters.

    "This is from me, you probably haven't eaten" D.O said handing me a wrapped meal and placing a coat around me that read D.O in big letters on the back.

    "Wow I don't know what to say, thank you so much I'll be sure to bring everything back" I said smiling even though they couldn't see it. Everything I'm wearing alone is going to bring me attention. I laughed at myself.

    "(Y/N) you can just keep it all we don't mind" Suho explained while everyone nodded.

    "Really! Wow well I'll be off than" I said opening the door "Thanks again" I said waving happily as my heart broke because I had to leave my idols behind.

    "Bye (Y/N)!" They all yelled as I shut the door.

   On my way back I couldn't stop pinching myself making sure this isn't a dream. How could they be so nice to me? They're such sweethearts. I smiled looking down at the meal Kyungsoo prepared for me. It's probably going to be delicious. I thought about what they said before about him liking me. I did my best not to pass out right then and there. I pinched myself again and flinched when it actually hurt.

    "This really is for real" I whispered riding the elevator up to where I would be staying Wow I can't believe this.