Twelve

*Kyungsoo's POV*

     Her bright eyes looked into mine and all the air in my lungs left. I could tell she was worried any obviously waiting for me to answer my manger, but I don't know what to answer! If I say no I would offend her and I'd be lying to myself saying I wouldn't want to date her. Then again if I say yes, what if she doesn't like me.

What do I answer?

    "D.O?" My manger asked again pulling me out of my thoughts.

    "I-Uh I-" I tried say something anything by I was at a loss for words.

    "He'll do it! His answer is yes!" Xiumin answered for me as he shoved the door open followed by everyone else.

    "Yeah! (Y/N) won't mind right?" Lay took a seat next her placing his arm around her shoulder causally.

    "No-no it's okay it's the least I could do" her hair covered her face and she looked down at her lap. I can't tell what she thinking, oh please don't hate me.

    "Its settled then, we'll announce your relationship tomorrow at the press conference" clapped (Y/N)'s manger happily.

    "Lets go we got work to do" the mangers highfived as they walked out the door as if nothing had happened.

    I was glued to my seat. I could feel all the guys eyes on me, but I only looked at (Y/N). What do I say? You can feel how tense everyone was, the room was too quite. My heart is starting to race, Xiumin why?

    "I'm sorry" I whispered finally, she slowly lifted her head to look at me "you probably don't want to do this, and I apologize that you have to be in a relationship with me" I explained sincerity dripping off my words

    She looked at me with such a mix of emotions flashing over her face. As I stared at her bottom lip slowly began to stick out, before I could say anything else she burst into tears.

    Everyone gasped and looks at each other wide eyed, while my heart dropped. Lay quickly pulled her into a hug trying to calm her down. She's crying because she has to date me. I was frozen in place before but now it's even worse. I looked at her as the tears streamed down her face, I couldn't bring myself to comfort her or even say anything, let alone breath.

    Kris grabbed me by the arm yanking me out of the room. He practically dragged me out, as everyone else was shoved out the door by Xiumin. I could hear the door click as he stayed inside with her. Kris sat me on the couch, as the rest silently took a seat as well.

Is she okay?

   "Kyungsoo?" Kai asked

Why's Xiumin with her?.

    "Kyungsoo say something" Chen begged

She hates me.

    They kept calling my name, but there were to many thoughts rushing around in my mind. She doesn't like me. She doesn't like me. She doesn't like me. That's why she's crying, because she has to date me. How could I have even think she would like me in that way. She probably doesn't even like me as a fan anymore.

What am I going to do?

Please (Y/N) don't hate me because of this, please.