Eighteen

*Kyungsoo's POV*

    "Hey guys change of plans we can't go to the dorm" Suho spoke up grabbing everyone's attention.

    "The place is crowded, there is no way to get in" Kris explained.

    "Awe what where do we go now?" Baekhyun wined clearly pouting.

    "We can go to my place" (Y/N) whispered.

    She had finally looked up from her lap and spoke. I felt relived to hear her voice once again. She seemed like she was okay during the interview but once we got into the van her whole attitude had changed.

    I wanted so badly to hold her, to tell her everything was okay but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

    "Really (Y/N)! I've never been to a girl's house" Baekhyun said excitedly.

    "Can you type your directions please" Lay asked from the passenger seat, she nodded and silently typed.

     "(Y/N) you are the sweetest" Luhan gushed earning a glare from me.

Stop being jealous.

     "Thank you" she had a small smile on her face as she looked at everyone.

Oh that smile.

     I don't think I was the only one thinking that. As I glanced around the others they were either blushing or looking at her dreamy like. I clenched my fist, stopping myself from yelling at all of them.

    "We're here!" Lay shouted getting everyone's attention before I could yell at anyone.

      We arrived at a tall building where (Y/N)'s apartment was, I had already been here before everything got so complicated. When she didn't dislike me so much.

     I sighed as we entered the building, everyone followed behind her quickly, clearly excited to see where she was staying. Once she had unlocked the door, they all rushed in exploring her apartment. I followed quietly behind doing the same.

     "No way! She has a practice room!" Kai shouted as everyone ran to where he was.

    "That is so cool (Y/N)! And you have a balcony too! Can I live with you from now on?" Baekhyun jumped up and down holding on to her elbow.

    "Nope" Chanyeol pushed him out of the way and took his place "I'm going to live with her" he said matter factly while being hit by Baekhyun.

    I rolled my eyes they are so childish.

    "No she would pick me to live with" Xiumin spoke up wrapping his arm around her shoulder pulling her away from the two.

    Why is she blushing? Aren't I her bias? I clenched my jaw, don't get mad she's not even your real girlfriend.

    "I'm going to go make dinner" I mumbled heading to get kitchen, head down.

    "Food! I'll help" Lay explained.

    "Me too!" Chen said happily following behind me with Lay.

     "I'm going to go wash up, please make yourself at home" She explained walking towards her room I assume.

     She is so nice to us. When we don't deserve it, if anything she should be mad at us. I frowned thinking of how to fix this, I want us to be friends. I want her to talk to me.

    "Can I come with?" Kris asked casually.

    "Kris!" I shouted angrily, he quickly hid behind Suho, as I took a step towards him.

    "Kidding" he laughed nervously as I glared daggers at him, the nerve he has I swear. Lucky for him (Y/N) didn't hear him. I was boiling with anger.

    "Kyu-Kyungsoo?" Kai tapped my shoulder gently.

     "What!" I snapped as he jumped back.

     "Are you okay?" He asked.

     "I'm fine, I need some air" I mumbled heading towards the balcony.

      I ignored there confused stares as I slid the door behind me shut. I began to take deep breaths of the cold air outside, trying to relax.

Why did I react like that? It was like I had no control. Am I that jealous? I need to control myself.

But it's her.

    Why did I fall for her so hard. I gripped the railing tightly, as I tried to organize my thoughts.

Maybe if I talk to her, tell her how I feel, that I want this fake relationship to be real.

    I ran my hand through my messy hair, trying to relax myself. I've never gotten jealous like this. It's such a strange feeling. Am I really this type of jealous person when it comes to the person they like, I need to work on that.

    I stepped back inside and headed towards her room. Everyone else seemed to be in the kitchen, so I easily made it to her door with no questions being asked. I knocked lightly on the door waiting for a response.

    "Come in" her angelic voice spoke making my heart beat a thousand miles.

     I gulped down my fear and nervousness, holding on tightly to the black box in my hand.

I'm going to fix this.

I'm going to make everything better.

I really hope she hears me out...and doesn't turn me down.

Why does this have to be so difficult? 

A/N
I'm sorry for the slow updates, and thank you to those still reading and commenting. You guys honestly make my day, and inspire me to continue ^^
I do want to start another book and have two going on, it'll be a Xiumin x Reader, any thoughts? I'm thinking maybe vampire, wolf, or even ghost, something along those lines..