Twenty Nine.

*Xiumin's POV*

     I pulled away from (Y/N) and waited for her response. It took all my courage but I did it I kissed (Y/N). I needed to show her how I feel, I like her I really do.

    "(Y/N) I like you, I want to take care of you, I want to protect you." She looked at me with trembling eyes but I didn't break my eye contact with her "(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?" I asked squeezing her shoulders

   My heart began to race as the seconds that passed seemed like years. Her once smiling face that looked at me when I told her I needed to talk to her was unreadable. She slowly lifted her hand up to her cheek, touching the place where I had kissed her. I smiled in hopes she would return it but nothing.

    "Xiumin-I-I" (Y/N) broke away from my hold taking a step back away from me as my heart dropped, my hands falling to my sides "I'm sorry but-but someone else has my heart, I really like him and he likes me" She explained in a sad tone looking towards the floor in front of her

   I could feel my heart shattering into a million pieces. (Y/N) doesn't like me, it hit me and the knot began to build in my throat. She looked at me with sad eyes and my heart began to ache even more. Why not me? Why couldn't I have been the one to have her heart?

   "It's Kyungsoo right?" I asked with a shaky tone, my words beginning to crack

   "I'm sorry Xiumin" She whispered

   I plastered the faintest smile on my face and laughed lightly. I don't want her to pity me, I don't want her to feel bad. After all when you like someone, you are happy when they are happy even if that means you're not by their side. If Kyungsoo makes (Y/N) happy then so be it.

   Even if it breaks my heart.

   "No (Y/N), I'm sorry. I couldn't help my feelings, and I thought maybe. Maybe there was a chance you would pick me" I dug my hands into my pocket "I'm sorry (Y/N), I hope we can still be friends" I frowned imagining her never speaking to me again

   Suddenly I felt her small arms wrap around my neck and I relaxed under touch. I wrapped my arms around her hugging her tightly towards me. Taking in her scent I softly smiled, it's going to be really hard to take you out of my heart. Really hard. I hugged her as if I wasn't ever going to see her again, and I could feel my hands begin to shake as she stepped away from me.

   "Xiumin I will always be your friend as long as you're willing to be mine" She smiled cutely and I grinned ear to ear. Friendzone is better than no zone, I laughed at my own thoughts. I really am loosing my mind

   "Always (Y/N)" I smiled "So are we okay?" I asked scratching my neck nervously trying to keep my voice straight without cracking

  "Of course XiuXiu" I smiled hearing her use my nickname, but the feeling it gave me was different than before.

    "So when are you going to talk to D.O" I half heartedly asked as she took out her phone from her pocket

   "Very soon I hope" She explained tapping on her phone texting him I assume "I need to go, but I'll see you guys soon say goodbye to the guys for me" She waved rushing away to where her manger stood to leave, as I nodded in response no longer having the strength to speak

    Once she was gone I headed to the van to leave with the guys. The feeling inside me was the strangest one I have ever felt. I was happy but at the same time my heart ached in pain. I knew D.O will make (Y/N) happy and protect her. I just wish this didn't hurt so much.

   The boys began to pile in and I noticed D.O was missing from the group. I thought maybe he was late or something but instead we left. Where is he?

    "Where's D.O?" I asked the group but they all seemed confused as well

    "He said he was going home, he seemed really angry and upset but he wouldn't tell me what happened" Chanyeol explained as we all took in what he said

   Angry? About what? Did something happen?

    The rest of the ride back remained silent, as well had our own thoughts to think about. My frown unexpectedly began to grow and my mood began to drop as well. As soon as we arrived home I went straight into my room and laid down to rest.

   Images of (Y/N) smiling face flashed through my mind and I sadly smiled staring at my ceiling. How long is this going to last? This pain. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to rid my brain of my thoughts.

   I should be happy she likes one of my best friends, I know it's not me but who would be better for her than someone like D.O. I know for a fact he will cherish her. That's what matters that fact they will be happy and I should be happy for them. I should be happy for them.

   "Happy for them" I whispered to myself as my eyes began to water

   I tried to blink it away but instead I just helped the tears fall. I wiped them away and hid my face with my hands. I'm okay. (Y/N) is still my friend and D.O is still one of my best friends.

    Why am I crying? I sniffled closing my eyes trying to think of happy thoughts, but the only thing that came to mind was (Y/N).

   The morning seemed to greet me in the most thoughtless way. I frowned feeling the sun's rays hit me directly in the eyes. Oh what a way to wake up, I thought to myself as I woke up getting ready for the morning.

   Last night's events still fresh in my mind as I made my way to kitchen. I did my usual morning routine, but this bright happy day seemed more depressing than anything. The others woke up soon after and the day had began. The time seemed to tick by extremely slow and the day wouldn't come to an end. We were given anther break, which I was slightly grateful for meaning I could clear my mind of my troubled thoughts.

    The days seemed to pick up the pace and flew by quickly and everything seemed normal as ever. I began to focus on practicing and singing, slowly getting (Y/N) out of my head. My thoughts of her began to change, The pain in my chest finally began to fade away slowly. Everything was beginning to look up. Except one problem. Kyungsoo.

    It has been days since we last saw him. We were all starting to worry because his door had remained locked since we came back from the talk show. I remember Chanyeol saying he seemed upset but no one knew why. None of us have seen him at all.

   Suho and Kris tried many times to get him to come out or eat but he never answered. We all began to panic because D.O has never acted liked this. Something big must be wrong and we all have no idea what's wrong or what to do. We were all currently in the living room discussing the situation at hand

   "Let's call the police" Chen offered shrugging his shoulders as we all shook our heads

   "We can try to break the door down again" Kai suggested

   "Guys this is crazy what happened that night?" I asked completely upset with what was going on right now

    "No one knows! That's the problem" Baekhyun whined as we all groaned, I pondered the thought in head and it hit me

    "I know who to call" I looked around the room snapping my fingers "(Y/N)" they all face palmed and groaned mad they didn't think of it "Lay why don't you call her" I offered still scared to speak to her as he nodded

    I stared to D.O's closed door and worried. Why is he like this? I hope he's okay in there. I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder and I looked over to see Luhan, giving me a reassuring nod. Oh man do I really hope he's okay

A/N

Hellooooo. I know. I know. I'm late but I stayed up all night typing this and I gotta work in the morning...well in a couple hours since it already tomorrow. Gosh I'm so tired guys, but it was worth it. I really hope you guys like this.

Like always comment and tell me your thoughts!! I'm excited to read the comment's on this part, heck even my heart hurt while typing this part. My poor little Xiumin.

Well that's all I have to say so bye bye for now ^^ Wish me luck with my early shift lol. Bye guys~