1: My First Blog

Hello World!

Or at least the 3 people reading this, one of which is my bestfriend... I'll call her Sunshine (I'm planning on writing this blog anonymously therefore I don't wanna give away any personal stuff.)  So hi Sunshine!

I really don't know how long I'm going to keep this blog thingy going, knowing me I'll probably give up next week. I'm also probably going to look back on this in a months time and realise how cringe worthy it is... So sorry in advance to myself.

I'm not sure what to write about so I'll just fill you in with my life at this moment in time.

I'm currently living with my mother in New York, my dad moves around a lot with his family. I actually have no idea where he is right now.

I have a younger sister who's 7 and a brother who's just a couple months younger than me: we're both 16. That's the reason my parents split up, he cheated on my mom with his current wife - the mother of my half brother and sister. He chose that family over me and my mom.

When writing this my schools about to go on summer break, which means the best time of my life with my bestfriend!

Current relationship status: single, in search for the one. Who knows maybe I'll find him over summer.

That's my life, pretty boring so I don't know why you'll wanna read more.

See ya.
- Hope Xo
------------------------------

I pressed the post button on my phone, my life was now on the Internet for others to see, although the whole anonymous idea giving to me by Riley is great - therefore I don't have to mention any real life names.

'It's up! X' I texted my bestfriend.

'Great, I'll read it now and text you in the morn. X'

A/n- hello! So this is more of a prep chapter for the actual story which comes in the next chapter! For those of you wondering all the other chapters will be longer than this, Lucas' first chapter is the third one so get ready! + yes this is a Lucaya book but set in only Maya's POV.