3: Getting Settled

"See you soon sweetheart" my mom said as she waved goodbye to me, "have fun, I love you!"

"Bye" I said as I approached the front door of the house. my other family's home was huge, atleast double the size of mine. I guess that's what happens when you have a wife who's a semi famous model.

I couldn't help but quickly snap a picture for my photography collection, it was a beautiful sight after all.

As I knocked at the door I suddenly froze, what was I gonna say? 'Hey dad, how's it been? Remember me? Your daughter, Maya? No? Okay

As I knocked at the door I suddenly froze, what was I gonna say? 'Hey dad, how's it been? Remember me? Your daughter, Maya? No? Okay.'

The door swung open to reveal a rather good looking boy. He was too young to be my father, and he didn't look familiar to me at all.

Then it clicked, it was obviously my brother who was younger than me by a couple of months - he's getting older now, he's obviously been through puberty and changed completely.

"Farkle? Is that you?" I asked, he nodded and I hugged him. "Oh my gosh, the last time I saw you you had a fringe and no muscles at all. At least you have some now..."

"Hey Maya" he smiled at me as he pulled out of the hug. A little blonde girl came running over, it was obviously my younger sister Ava. The last time I saw her she was a baby.

"Maya! Is it really you?" She said jumping into my arms.

"Yeah hey Ava" I smiled.

"I'll be upstairs, my friends over and I don't wanna leave him alone for too long" Farkle said as he headed up the grand staircase that was in the middle of the room.

"Where's dad and Amber?" I asked putting Ava down.

"You mean mommy?"

"Yeah well she's not my mommy is she!" I giggled.

"Mommys at a photo shoot and daddy's at a business meeting." She smiled.

"They just leave you alone? Lucky."

"No, my Nannys in the kitchen baking brownies for me, she does what ever I ask"

"Your grandmas here? On dads side or you moms?"

"Not my grandma you silly billy" Ava laughed, "my nanny - you know, like a babysitter but one that lives with you. Our nanny Betty lives in the pool house."

"You have a pool?" I asked.

"Yeah, shall I give you a house tour?" She giggled.

"Please!"

----

Ava showed me around the house, including: the five bedrooms, bathrooms, the pool house, the pool, the game room, the computer room, the garden, the two livingrooms and the kitchen.

When Ava showed me the room I was staying in I was amazed, it was exactly what I would of wanted if I had enough money to decorate my room at home.

I had to take another photo: this time to send it to riley!

"This is amazing!" I said to Ava as we sat on my bed.

"Thank you, me and mommy decorated it all yesterday when we found out you was staying. It was just a boring room before that" Ava said looking proud.

"Your mom thought of all this?" I said, causing me to smile, how did she know me so well?

"Yeah. Can I show your Farkles room now, it's the best it has a bunk bed! Plus he's bestfriend stays over a lot and he's really cute"

"Come on then." I said, letting her take my hand and pull me along to his bedroom. She was right, it was the best room. It looked amazing, but that wasn't the thing that had my attention.

There was a boy sat on a beanbag playing video games. His jawline was perfect and he had dirty blonde hair. He was wearing a short sleeved shirt which showed off his toned arms, he was also wearing sweatpants. Ava mentioned how he stayed over alot, perhaps he was wearing his pyjamas because he was staying over tonight.

"Dude!" The boy said jumping up when he saw me, "you could of told me you was inviting a girl over. I would of got dressed" he chucked a cheese puff at Farkle but continued looking at me, I pushed some hair out of my face, tucked it behind my ear and smiled.

"Dude!" Farkle said mimicking the handsome boy, "that's my sister!" He walked over and stood besides me, almost as if he was being protective, like a brother should be, which made me very happy since Iv never really been apart of his family.

"Oh sorry!" He said wiping his hands which were covered in crumbs over his sweatpants. "I'm Lucas" he held out his hand for me to shake.

"Maya" I said smiling and shaking his hand. Lucas soon went back to playing video games and Farkle pulled me to a side so Lucas couldn't hear us.

"Be carful of him. I don't want you getting hurt. He likes to play with girls feelings"

"Thanks for caring Farkle, but I'll be fine. I like older guys." I said thinking of Josh.

"He is older, he's 17. He got held back a year at school."

"Of course he did..." I said rolling my eyes, "well it don't matter. It's not like I have to talk to him anyway. I'll be in my room most of my stay."

"Oh okay" he said looking down.

"What?" I asked, "why do you look upset?"

"Well we're getting older now and I was hoping to get to know my sister better" he smiled at me.

"Well then, that's what we'll do" I smiled back.

"And this is our grand piano" Ava said to me as she dragged me down to the livingroom. "I'm not good at piano, I get lessons regularly but they don't help" she sighed.

"Don't worry, Iv never played one but I'm sure I'm not that good either" I lied, I was actually very good...