4: Taking a Liking

Betty, Ava's Nanny, cooked us all dinner. My dad and Amber were still out.

"What times dad and your mom normally home?" I asked Farkle who sat opposite me, Lucas was next to him and Ava was next to me.

"It depends on moms job. Dads out every week day until about 9pm, he has weekends off though, but mom gets work at random times. She's modelling for Hollister right now, she'll probably be home at about 9pm too."

"Doesn't Ava have to be asleep by then?" I asked.

"Hell to the no!" She said loudly as she banged her fist on the table, "my Nanny puts me to bed at 9;45pm on the dot"

"Okay... " I said, taking a bite of my freshly baked pepperoni pizza.

----

When my father and Amber came in I said hello to them both and then asked if I could be excused to go to bed, to be honest I just wanted to talk to Riley. However, she may not answer, she's having her birthday party - even though her birthdays next weekend.

I got into my bed, which was way more comfy that my one at home. It was also larger, which was amazing! I could actually spread myself out.

I tried to ring Riley but she didn't answer, she was obviously partying the night away... Like I would of been doing too!

So I decided to open up my blog app on my iPhone, only to find out my first ever post had already got 2000 views in only a couple of days, so I thought I'd write more.

------------------------------
Welcome To Texas

Hello to all of you that have been reading about my boring life, I seriously cannot believe there's been 2000 of you! Thank you so much❤️

I'm writing this in possibly the most comfortable bed, ever! It's covered in all the colours of the rainbow. The room I'm in right now is gorgeous. I would attach a photo, but some of you may be expert stalkers and will find me, oops!

So my mom dropped a bombshell on me last night when she told me I was going to be spending my summer in Texas, but that's not the worse bit. The worse bit is that I have to spend the month with my 'other' family. Although to be honest they don't seem that bad so far.

My little sister - who I'm going to call Diva because she gets what she wants all the time - is the cutest! She has a nanny, and not the type your thinking off. The babysitter type, the one that lives with you: that's how she described it to me atleast.

My brother seems really nice too, I'm going to call him Geeko since he's very geeky, but that's what I love about him.

He had a very cute friend over too who stays over very often! I feel as if he's the male version of me, kinda troubled but has a good heart, except he had a hot Texas accent. On here I'm gonna call him Cowboy, who knows you may see more of him! Although my brother did tell me to stay away from him because he likes to 'play with girls emotions' or some crap like that. I'd love to know what you all think of him.

I miss Sunshine though, it's only been a day but that's the longest Iv ever been without her. I don't know how I'm going to last a whole summer.

Talking off her, she's celebrating her birthday right now with a party, even though her birthdays in another week!

If your reading this Sunshine then Happy Early Birthday, I wish I was with you right now and I love you very much.

- Hope Xo
------------------------------

"Everything okay honey?" Amber said as she poked her head around the door.
I nodded and smiled. "Need a drink?"

"I'm fine thank you" I smiled.

"Okay babe, just come find me if you need anything" she said as she turned around to leave.

"Amber?" I called out, waiting for her reply.

"Yeah?" She smiled as she came back into my room.

"Thanks for decorating this room for me, I really like it"

"That's okay, anything to make you feel at home Maya. Goodnight"

"Goodnight"