25: Found

I woke up happy and looked outside of my window to see the sky, my window faced the backyard and I could see Nancy reading a magazine. Meaning Lucas was free!

I made my way to his room and saw that the door was half open, so I pushed it revealing that no one was in there. I walked inside and could hear the shower of the ensuite, so I decided to wait for Lucas to come out.

After about 10 minutes of waiting I heard the water stop. I wanted to scare Lucas so I hid in a corner.

He came walking out, with a towel wrapped around his hips. He was still wet and his hair was a mess. Cute.

He was facing away from me as he stood by his wardrobe, I tiptoed up behind him and jumped onto his back, kissing his cheek.

"Maya hey" he said, rubbing my hand.

"Didn't I scare you?" I asked confused as getting down from his back.

"Your adorable little face could never scare me" he smiled as he turned around, he wrapped his arms around my hips, leaving his hands on my bum. I sighed dramatically.

"Is this your outfit of the day?" I asked looking him up and down. "I like it"

"yeah, it's called the half naked look."

"I prefer you fully naked" I said, gripping onto the towel.

"Oh really?" He said smirking.

"Yeah" I nodded, then pressed my lips against his... Mainly to distract him whilst I pulled off his towel. "That's better" I said, laughing.

"Very funny..." He said playfully pushing me onto the bed. He then walked over to his clothes and began to get dressed.

Whilst laying on the bed I could feel something hard under the covers. It was flat and in a rectangle shape.

I pulled up the cover to see my laptop, I was shocked. "Whys this here?"

Lucas looked at me. "What Nancy's laptop? Because it's her room"

"Lucas..." I said standing up with it in my hand, "this is my laptop."

"But Nancy's been on it all day, how would she even know your passcode?"

"Shit" I said as I opened it up and logged into it. "Shit, shit, shit."

I went through all my files to see that she had done nothing to them, I then opened up the Internet and looked at my history: www.blog/HopeXo.com was the last viewed.

What if she knew about my blog and was gonna tell everyone? The amount of stuff Iv wrote on there about me and Lucas would easily tear us apart.

"Anything bad?" Lucas said as he looked over my shoulder. I quickly closed it, hoping he didn't see what I was just on.

"No, everything's okay." I lied.

"Do you want me to talk to Nancy?" He asked, rubbing my arm.

"No. No. It's fine."

"You seem calm, why?"

"Nothings wrong." I said as I walked towards the door. "Bye"

I made my way downstairs to the garden. "Why the fuck did you have this?" I asked walking up to Nancy with my laptop in my hand.

"Why the fuck was you on my bed?" she asked taking off her sunglasses, the sun wasn't even out?!

"Lucas found it and returned it to me" I said, lying.

"Really?" She said standing up, she was way taller than me, yet I didn't let myself feel intimidated. "You sure you wasn't having another random hook up like your blog posts have been telling me?"

I bit my lip, she did know. "So now what are you gonna do? Expose me?"

"Oh honey no, this isn't some teen movie or book! Your going to do whatever I want to keep it a secret."

"And what if I don't go along with it?"

"Then I'll expose you, I'm sure Lucas won't be to happy with what you've wrote about him."

"It might not even be him, I haven't used his name once."

"Oh please, cowboy. How many other Cowboys yet alone people like you" she said so I looked away. "The first thing you have to do to keep your secret is stay away from my boyfriend, are we clear?" She smiled.

"Yes." I said, looking down.

"Now say it like you mean it..."

"Yes" I said looking into her eyes.

----

"Hey Maya." Lucas said as he walked into my room.

"Can't talk, doing last minute homework. Sorry." I said, lying, as I tried to push him out of the door.

"Last minute? Maya there's still 2 weeks left of break."

"Yeah well I need to email this into my teacher early, it's really important."

"I'll help you" he said pushing some hair out my face.

"No, you'll distract me." I smiled at him then began to close the door, it got stopped by Lucas' hand which pushed it back open.

"What's wrong? Your acting weird."

"I'm just a bit tense right now, I'll be fine, and if you really wanna help me you know how you can?"

"How?" He said smirking.

"By leaving me alone." I shut the door and locked it, then went over to the bathroom door and locked it to.

Operation avoid Lucas Friar was on the go. Gosh this was gonna be painful.

-

Yelloooo I'm alive
This is trash
I've finished the book but just never post updates oops. Sorry.