23: Oh Lord

"Maya I swear to god let me in or I'll kick this door down" I heard Lucas banging against it.

"Go ahead," I said in tears, "you'll just have to pay for it to be replaced with your money, because this is reality remember." I used his own words against him.

It went silent. Maybe he's finally realised that I wasn't going to let him in and he left.

"You forgot to lock this door..." Lucas said as he walked through the bathroom. I dug my head into a pillow on my bed and screamed.

"Maya, talk to me." He came and sat next to me, stroking my hair.

"There's nothing to- to talk about Lucas." I said, my face was red.

"Yes there is... I need to apologise."

"Well then hurry up and get it over with so you can leave."

"Okay... I'm sorry-"

"Good now go!"

"I'm sorry that I'm a dick all the time, I'm sorry that you like me, I'm sorry that I don't think a long distance relationship will work, I'm sorry I don't live in New York, I'm sorry that my girlfriends a bitch to you... But you know what I'm not sorry for?" He said, I didn't answer I just looked into his eyes. "Falling inlove with you Maya."

I began to cry again, not because he was making me angry but because he was making me feel like the luckiest person alive.

"I'll go now..." He said, walking over to my bedroom door.

"Lucas wait." I finally said. He stopped right by the door, facing away from me, but he had not yet opened it.

He didn't talk, so I guessed it was my time to say what I needed to say.

"You shouldn't be sorry that I like you, I brought that all on by myself. Since last summer my world changed: I met a cute guy who seemed so perfect, he was basically the guy version of me. I instantly took a liking in him after seeing how good he was with my sister. He treated me like a princess and I loved it, in fact he was the first person to ever treat me that way... And the only person still to this day. Its you Lucas. All of that is you. All of that is the great guy who I fell inlove with and no one should ever be sorry about that." Id stopped crying.

Lucas was playing with his hands and didn't seem like he was gonna respond, so I carried on.

"To be honest, your right... A long distance relationship won't work - we both have lives, you have Nancy and I'm sure I'll find a guy who I'm somewhat as inlove with as I am you, but it'll never be the same. He won't kiss me like you do, he won't touch me like you... He won't make me feel like the most beautiful person on earth like you do. I love you Lucas, so much, and no one ever could beat the love I have for you..."

Lucas turned around and quickly made his way up to me, he cupped my face with his two hands and looked into my eyes for a moment. I could see the tear stains down his face and I rubbed one away. "No one could ever replace you either..." He said before he placed his lips against mine. I put my hands around his neck and he put his around my back. We kissed passionately and at one point I'm even sure he bit my lip...

He pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around him as we continued to kiss. His strong figure carried me over to my bed and he then placed me down gently, even though his lips were doing the complete opposite. He crawled on next to me and I sat ontop of him, his hands rubbed up and down my back and mine were gripping onto his hair.

I pulled away... "Remember last summer when I told you I don't wanna loose my virginity to some random guy." He nodded and tried to connect our lips again. "Your no random guy Lucas... I'm ready."

He was shocked yet looked really excited, "are- are you sure?"

"Iv said it before and I'll say it again, I'm inlove with you Lucas. I'm positive"

"We're gonna do this..." He said smiling. "We're really gonna."

"Okay, calm down Cowboy." I said patting his chest, "do you have one?"

"One?"

"A condom...?"

"There in my room, but I can't exactly go like this." He said looking down to reveal a massive boner.

"Okay." I giggled, "I'll go get them, where abouts are they?"

"In my draw where my boxer shorts are" he smiled.

I pecked him lips then climbed off of him, "I'll be right back cutie"

As I entered Lucas' room I immediately went over to the set of draws, yet I didn't know what one was Lucas'.

I guessed the top one, but I was wrong, it was full of bras and panties... Ew. I looked inside at the horror, it was full of all of Nancy's things like her laptop, spare keys, and make up. I shut it.

So I went to the second one, thankfully this time I was right. I grabbed a couple condoms - I don't know how they work so I just wanted to be safe - and headed back into my room.

I chucked one at Lucas then put the rest of them on my bedside table.

Lucas took off his pants... Revealing a hard one. "Do you wanna put it on or shall I?" He asked me.

"You can... This might get a bit awkward because I don't know what I'm doing." I said, looking into his eyes.

"I love it when your awkward." He smiled at me, then kissed me. After he put on the condom I began to undress myself, being naked around him reminded me of the time he took my tongue and fingers virginity.

"Okay, shall I talk you through how we're gonna do it? Or do you just wanna start?" Lucas said.

"I don't wanna know what's gonna happen or I'm gonna wuss out, just start." I said innocently.

"Okay... Come here then." He smiled at me as I shuffled along the bed to be neared to him. "It'll be best if you lay back a bit. I don't wanna hurt you"

I nodded, hurt me? I was scared.

"Remember when I done this?" Lucas said, as he stuck one of his fingers inside of me.

"Oh gosh yeah" I said bitting my lip.

"And this..." He began to lick and suck on my clit. I nodded as if I was to talk it would come out as a moan.

He stopped and made his way up to my lips, he kissed them. "Your so god damn beautiful Maya" he looked into my eyes.

"I love you..." I said, stroking his face.

"I love you too baby girl." He kissed me again. "You ready?" He said, placing the tip of his dick against my entrance.

"More than I'll ever be..." I said.

He slowly slid himself into me, not going to deep to start with. "You okay?"

"I'm fine" I said. "It feels nice." He smiled at me.

"Good" he said.

Over time he got deeper and deeper inside of me. Deeper than I ever could of imagined for a dick to go.

We went 3 times each going on for 5 minutes. It got better each time.

"baby" I said as I felt my walls tense up around him. "I'm gonna-"

Finish it Off ;)
-
Lol future Molly here, I wrote this like 5 months ago and my writing has changed so much thank god bcos this is cringe as fuckkk