28: Ruined

"Hey" Lucas said walking into my room. Didn't he understand that I didn't wanna talk to him?

"What?" I asked, looking at my magazine.

"I just wanted to see how you were" he said sitting next to me.

"I'm fine."

"How's packing going?" He looked over to my suitcase.

"It's almost done"

"I wish you was staying longer"

"Yeah well we don't all get what we wish for, trust me."

"I wish we did"

"Once again with the wishing" I laughed at him.

"Sorry" he rubbed his neck.

"What are you doing in here?" Nancy said as she entered my room with her arms crossed.

"I was just talking to Maya." Lucas said smiling at her.

"Well stop." She said. "Follow me"

Lucas stood up and walked with Nancy down the stairs. I laid back on my bed, sighing at his cuteness.

----

"I wanna come back here..." Riley said as we sat at the kitchen table.

"Feel free, but I'm not gonna."

"Don't you like it here anymore?" Farkle asked me.

"I do! I love it. It would just be better without a certain couple here..."

"Lucas and Nancy?" Riley asked

"Yeah."

"Maya. They've broke up."

"What?" I said, looking at Farkle with shock. "When?"

"Literally five minutes ago, she took all her things and left."

"Why?"

"They were arguing... Over someone or something - I can't remember."

"Well they'll get back together, right?" I said looking down.

"Normally yeah, but this time it was different. Iv never seen Lucas so angry"

"Oh gosh... Is he okay?"

"He won't talk to anyone, he's locked his door."

"I'll try" I said. "Things are different between the two of us, we trust eachother"

"Go ahead. It won't work" Farkle said.

I made my way to Lucas' room and knocked on his door.

"Go away" he said loudly.

"Lucas... It's- it's me."

"Maya" he sighed, "I don't wanna talk to anyone."

"Well then I'll just come and sit with you... Please let me in"

"Maya. Go away." He yelled.

"No. No. No. All the times Iv asked you to leave me alone you haven't, this is pay back Lucas!"

He went quite, I pushed the door and it didn't budge so I started banging on it.

"Maya stop!" He yelled as he stomped over to the door. He unlocked it and stood in my way of getting through.

His hair was a mess and his face was red, yet he didn't look like he had been crying.

"Let me in Lucas." I said getting as close to his as possible, I put my hand on his face.

"Maya can you go away." He said pushing my hand off of him.

I stood still and crossed my arms, "I'm not going anywhere."

He put his hands under my arms and lifted me, carrying me to the stairs. He put me down and I grabbed his hand.
"Why won't you talk to me?"

"I can't right now Maya. If I want to I'll come to your room later." He said.

"Good" I said, kissing his cheek - which I could now do since Nancy wasn't around.

"Funny how now Nancy's gone you suddenly want to do that." He said walking away from me.

I don't get it? He wanted to do more than that for ages yet he was now mad at me for a little peck on his cheek?

----

"I'm mad at you Maya." Lucas said walking into my bedroom.

"What? Why?" I said standing up and walking towards him.

"Because Iv wanted to kiss you and hug you and all that shit, but you've been blanking me and now that Nancy's gone you suddenly wanna do it again."

"Yeah because you were cheating on her!"

"But that got me thinking-" He carried on, ignoring what I said. "So I called Nancy to ask if there was something going on between the two of you."

"There isn't..."

"That's not what she said." He looked into my eyes. "She sent me a link and said if you read this it will explain everything."

"Oh no-"

"So I clicked it, and it came up on a website for bloggers-"

"Lucas I can explain-"

"It was this girl who called herself 'hope xo', and she had over 1 million followers. So that made me think what does she write about? Why's she so popular?"

I sighed, "Lucas just hear me out"

"I clicked on her most read blog it was called 'Doing It!!!' which made me think this girl is kinky." He said sarcastically, "then I read what it was, it was about the girl going horse riding for the first time with a guy she called cowboy... and it's crazy but what she wrote seems alot like what we done, it wasn't you though obviously."

"Lucas-"

"Or so I thought. There was a picture of my horse Maya, and your the only one who I've took to my stables in a long time... Then I read some more of her blogs and it all clicked - it's you, am I right?" He said. His face was red and he was standing on the other side of the room pointing at me.

"Lucas" I sighed as I walked over to him from across the room.

"Is it you." He said looking into my eyes angrily.

"yeah." I said with hope that he wouldn't be mad at me.

"Why would you put stuff about me online and not ask me first?" He said loudly.

"It's not like everyone knows its you! That's why I used a different name"

"Yeah but it's still my life Maya, it's still me your writing everything about"

"I'm sorry Lucas, forgive me please!" I said putting my hands on his face.

"I don't know if I can for this." He said looking away from my eyes.

"Lucas look at me" I said, he locked his eyes with mine. "I'm stupid for doing that and I love you so much, please please please forgive me" I cried.

"I can't Maya" he said whilst a tear slipped out of his eyes.

"Please" I sighed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and dug my head into his chest.

He placed his chin on my head, "have a safe trip home tomorrow Maya" he kissed the top of my head and walked out of my room.

I laid on my bed and dug my head into my pillow, then I screamed as loud as I possibly could.