26: Stay Away

The last few days have been the hardest! Iv been avoiding Lucas, the thing I believed I could never do. Yet, it was for the safety of my blog: which no one could know about.

Lucas has been trying to talk to me, Iv been nice a couple of times and said hello, but left the room straight away afterwards.

Tomorrow was New Year's Eve and my family were throwing a party, then 3 days into the new year me and Riley we're leaving to go back to New York. Meaning that avoiding Lucas would thankfully only have to go on for another couple of days.

I woke up and walked through my bathroom into Farkles room, seeing that both him and Riley were asleep.

"Wake up" I said chucking a pillow at them both.

"Why?" Riley sighed.

"Because I'm awake and I don't wanna be alone so make room for me" I said jumping onto the bed and squeezing between them.

Riley wrapped her arms around me and closed her eyes. "You know, you and your brother feel very similar"

"That's the weirdest thing Iv ever heard..." I said laughing.

----

Me, Riley and Farkle arrived home from the movies, it was about 8pm. It appeared to us that no one was home. So we all went to sit in my bedroom.

"Let's watch another movie!" Riley smiled to us both.

"I'll go get some snacks, pick a film and we'll watch it when I'm back" I said getting up from my bed.

I headed down to the kitchen and walked over to the fridge, grabbing 3 cans of soda. I then went to the cupboard and got out some popcorn and crisps.

I heard someone come up behind me: I was expecting it to be Riley or Farkle.

"What flavour crisps do you-" I said as I  turned around to see Lucas. "Oh."

"I'll have salt and vinegar please" he smiled at me sarcastically.

"and what does Nancy want." I rolled my eyes at him.

"She's not home" he sat on the counter and crossed him arms.

"Oh."

"You like that word don't you" he laughed. I nodded and began to walk away, he jumped off the counter and stood in my path.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked staring into my eyes.

"I'm not." I said trying to push past.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked,  not moving.

"No" I looked down.

"So why are you avoiding me all the time?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not."

"So your not trying to get away from me right now?"

"Maybe your just really annoying Lucas"

"Ouch" he said placing his hand on his chest. "Was I annoying when we were having sex?"

"Extremely." I said bitting my lip.

"Okay." He said stepping out of my way.

I began to walk off when I turned around, "when's Nancy home?"

"In about 3 hours..." He said grinning at me.

I sighed, "do you wanna come to my room and watch a movie with us?"

"Will the movie involve us making out?" He asked walking up to me, I could practically feel his breath on me.

"Now your pushing it..." I said raising an eyebrow and pointing a finger at his cute face.

"I'd love to watch a movie with you Miss Maya Hart..." He smiled.

"Follow me then." I began to walk up the stairs and he followed behind me.

He slapped my ass lightly, I turned around and glared at him.  "Sorry, it was there so I couldn't resist!"

"Your such an idiot." I rolled my eyes and began to walk up the stairs again.

----

The movie had finished and Riley was asleep in Farkles arms on my bed, me and Lucas were sitting on the floor leaning against it. I'd only just realised that my head was leaning on his shoulder and my hand was in his.

I slowly lifted my head and pulled away my hand, staring into his eyes. "Sorry"

"I didn't mind..." He smiled.

"Yeah well Nancy would." I stood up and climbed onto my bed.

"I'm gonna take her into my room." Farkle said.

"Great. Lucas, help him." I said with my arms crossed.

"It's fine, I don't need help" Farkle said.

"It's fine." Lucas said, copying him. "He don't need help." He smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes as Farkle lifted up Riley and carried her into his room where they both stayed.

"You can go now, Nancy will be home soon." I said to Lucas.

"Are you scared of her?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Well then don't worry about her" he said, walking up to me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. "Just worry about me and you baby." He whispered seductively into my ear.

"Don't call me that..." I said, my body tingling at his touch upon me.

"Why not?" He said, walking behind me and placing his lips on my neck.

"B- because..." I said. "It will make me want you more."

"What's so bad in wanting me?"

"A lot."

"Well I want you as well Maya." He whispered into my ear. He then bit my ear lobe.

"Oh." I said, turning around to face him. Our body's were inches apart.

"Yeah." He said, placing his hands on my head. He began to lean in.

"Baby, where are you?" We heard someone say from downstairs.

"I'll be one minute" he said loudly, ruining the moment.

"No. No. No." I said, fixing up his hair and clothes. "You'll go now... And if Nancy asks where I am tell her you think I'm taking a shower but you don't know because you haven't talked to me today - not once!"

"There's something mysterious about you." He said walking towards my door, "I love it" he smiled at me.