5: Fresh

It was a new day and a fresh start, I woke up in the best mood and immediately checked my phone for updates from Riley and the Blog. I also realised it was 9am, the latest I'd slept in to in ages!

I had multiple texts from Riley.
'Hey loved last nights blog! I wanna meet Cowboy ;) X'
'Wake your lazy bum up! We need to talk about my party. It was so much fun, I wish you was there X'
'Is your brother cute now? Maybe you should introduce him to me lol X'

I answered them all.
'Thanks, apparently I should stay away from him though :(, my brothers mean lol. I wish I was at the party too! Send me some cute photos of the night when you can. He's cute, but you can't have him sorry lol. How's Josh? Tell him I miss him xxx'

I then looked at my blog app, it had blown up over night with likes and comments from people. Last nights post had 5000 views, 1458 likes and 187 comments. I also now had 1307 followers.

I quickly scrolled through some of the comments:
'@ghgirl102 - your life's not boring! I wanna know more!'
'@sonotokay2 - you should totally get to know Cowboy better!'
'@lillymae76 - be careful he may hurt you and I don't wanna see a broken hearted blog :('
'@hopefan_124 - I want to have a friendship like yours and sunshines!'

I put my phone down and went into the kitchen, praying that Betty had made breakfast.

"Pancakes and syrup Miss Hart" Betty said as I sat down at the table.

"Thank you very much, do you happen to know where everyone is?"

"Your father has took Farkle and Lucas to soccer practice." She said in her Spanish accent, "and your step mother has took little Ava out shopping"

"So I have a big house to myself? What could possible go wrong!" I laughed as Betty walked off to clean dirty dishes.

After my delicious breakfast I headed to the bathroom. There's one between mine and Farkle's bedrooms with doors connecting them.

I locked the door that led to Farkles room and the one that led to my room so no one would come in unexpectedly and see me taking a shower!

I washed my hair with the most expensive bottle of shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. What was it with my 'other' family and expensive things? They act like money grows on trees!

After I showered I wrapped a towel around myself and stared to brush my long wet hair, I then put it into a messy bun so it would dry. I unlocked Farkles door and looked inside to see if he was in there, he wasn't and the house was quiet so I'm guessed no one was home.

I went into my room and closed both my doors to let me get dressed in peace. I put Beyonce's album on full volume and danced around getting myself ready.

When I was fully dressed in my ripped jeans and a black belly top I grabbed my phone and jumped onto my bed. The music was still blaring so I didn't hear when Ava came into my room, she tiptoed over to me and screamed in my ear. "MAYAAA"

I quickly shot up in fear and turned my music off. "Ava! You little poop, you scared me." I said as I picked her up and through her on my bed, attacking her with my hand, causing her to giggle. This was the reason why I wanted to have a sibling that I lived with, for cute moments like this.

"Stop!" She said in between laughs, I did as she told me. "Thank gosh!" She said, sitting up. "Now, follow me downstairs. Me and mommy bought you a present whilst we were out shopping" she grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs.