13: Should We Go?

It was the start of Christmas break and I was planning on spending it with my bestfriend Riley and my boyfriend Max at my house. Riley's parents were away with Auggie for Christmas and Max's parents were kinda like mine. They didn't care.

A lot has changed since summer, Iv completely got rid of my feelings for Lucas and found feelings for Max.

Iv hit 1million followers on my blog, and no one has yet discovered it is me.

Iv set up my own Facebook and Instagram for Hope Xo. Somehow Iv been verified on them both! Amazing.

Riley's still the only person that knows about my blog though, it's not that I don't trust anyone else, it's just the things I write on there that I don't want certain people to see.

I think my dad may have moved again, I'm not sure where to though. Hopefully far away from Texas!

It's Ava's birthday on the 22nd of December which is in 4 days. My dad has asked me to visit him but it's too much effort for one day.

----

I was making out with Max - a usual thing in my life - when my phone began to ring, they number wasn't saved in my phone so I ignored it.

However it rung again, "are you not gonna get that?" Max asked pulling away from me.

"It's an unknown number, I'm scared" I said, reconnecting our lips.

He pulled away again, "okay, but I don't think there gonna stop calling till you answer..."

"I don't wanna answer it" I said, I moved away from Max.

"Fine then, I will" he said, pulling my phone out of my back pocket.

"Hello..." He said, "okay, sure I'll put her on." He handed me the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Maya, how are you?"

"Ohh hi dad, good... You?"

"I'm great. We were all wondering if you wanted to come down for Christmas break this year."

"You know I'd love to but I can't, Iv got plans with my bestfriend and boyfriend."

"They can come to, the more the merrier. The house is massive after all." He laughed.

"I don't know dad-"

"I think that's what Ava wants most for her birthday, to see her big sister again"

"I'll have to talk to Riley and Max about it."

"Okay baby, I need to know soon though so please get back to me. We're planning on having a party this year for Ava."

"Okay dad, I'll call you right back" I said hanging up.

I texted Riley telling her to come over ASAP.

"What's so urgent?" She asked, as I opened the front door.

"It's about Christmas"

"Your cancelling on me?" She asked with a sad face.

"No, no! Come sit down" I said.

We were all sitting in the livingroom of my house, I told Riley that my dad had invited us to his house for Christmas.

"So what are we gonna do? Go or stay?" I asked.

"I think we should go, New York is boring and we need to spice our lives up a bit" Riley smiled, I'm sure she really just wanted to meet my brother because she's seen photos of him and thought he was cute.

"I'll go if you wanna babe, family's the most important thing on Christmas and your my family." Max said holding my hand.

"So we're going?"

"Yeah" they both said.

I called my dad to tell him. He was over the moon.

"So where have you moved to?" I asked.

"Moved? What makes you think we've moved?"

"Maybe the fact that you move around all the time" I said.

"Not this year, were still in the same place. I'm sure your bedrooms missed you"

"So I'm coming to Texas for Christmas. Great" I said sarcastically.

"What's wrong?" Dad asked.

"Nothing. I'll see you in two days" I smiled into the phone, to be honest nothing was wrong, Iv gotten over Lucas and I highly doubt he won't be with his own family on Christmas.

This was going to be a great time, with my family, my boyfriend and my bestfriend. The only people I need in the whole wide world.