11: Leaving

Today's the day I was leaving my Summer family... And Lucas. Hell was I gonna miss them all, but Iv also missed Riley and my actual home.

I was leaving behind a big house with the best view from my bedroom window, to go back to a little house with a view of a brick wall.

During this summer Iv really bonded with all of my family, including Amber. Although she's the reason my parents broke up, it was for the best.

"Iv got a present for you" Ava said as I took my bags downstairs, somehow Iv left with more things than I came with - probably because this family like to spend money.

"What is it?" I asked smiling.

She handed me one of her dolls that we played with together, "it's so you'll remember me."

I took it out of her hand and gave her a big hug, "thank you Ava, your the best little sister anyone could ask for"

"I know I am" she said as she walked off to watch tv.

I put my bags by the door just as it swung open, it was Lucas and Farkle. They'd just came back from soccer practice.

"I though you were leaving tonight?" Farkle asked as he walked up to me, Lucas stayed behind him staring at me.

"My mom wants me home early, I think there's some things I need to do before school starts tomorrow."

"Oh. Is dad dropping you to the train station?" He said, I nodded. "I'll come with you." He smiled, "you coming to Lucas?"

"Eh, yeah. Sure" he smiled at me.

"Great, well we're leaving in an hour and your both dirty as fuck so go shower. Please." I said walking off.

Farkle had showered and was downstairs eating lunch. I was in my room, packing away some last things. I could here Lucas in mine and Farkles shower, he was singing.

I walked over to my bathroom door and saw that he hadn't locked it, did he want me to go in or something?

So I did, and the shower curtain was closed. He was still singing away to 'On Purpose' by Sabrina Carpenter, before Texas I'd never heard off her but apparently she was really famous over here.

I walked over to the shower curtain, pulling it open, revealing Lucas with shampoo all over his hair, his dick was hard...

"Can you shut up? I'm trying to say goodbye to my room." I said looking into his eyes, not letting my self get distracted by his bellow.

"Maya!" He said quietly, covering himself.

"What? You've seen my bits why can I see yours?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"You wanna see it?" He asked smirking.

"Ew no. That wasn't my point! Just shut up okay?"

"Fine" he said as I walked out, shutting the door behind me.

After his shower Lucas walked into my room, with a towel wrapped around him, showing off his toned chest.

"If anyone walks in on you half naked in my room then I'll never even be aloud back here" I said.

"I thought you didn't wanna come back anyway." He said, closing both my doors. Why did he close them?

"What makes you think that? And why did you close my doors?" I asked, sitting on my bed.

He came and laid next to me, "because, you were basically forced to come here. Why would you wanna come back? Texas is boring"

"No it's not" I said turning to face him, I laid down and put my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest.

"So you'll come back soon?" He asked smiling.

"I might need some persuading first" I said, looking at his lips. He leaned in and kissed me, wrapping his hands around me. Then he pulled away and smiled.

"Yeah that was good persuading" I giggled and sat up, "you better go get dressed, I'm leaving in ten minutes"

"Okay" he said, he kissed me and left. Why did it feel as if we were in a relationship? We totally wasn't. Maybe he just wanted a summer fling and that's what he got.

We were all in the car on the way to the train station, Ava and Amber stayed at home though. Farkle was sitting in the front with dad who was driving. Me and Lucas were sitting together at the back, he kept touching my butt... Thankfully no one could see!

It was a pretty silent car ride until we turned the corner to enter the station.

"I'm gonna miss having you around Maya" Farkle said, "we all are" he looked at Lucas and dad.

"I'll miss you all" I nodded, clutching onto Lucas' hand.

I got out of the car and hugged everyone goodbye, "see you all soon" I said as I walked off, tears in my eyes.

On the train ride home I was looking through photos of the summer, there were loads of me and Ava - mostly random selfies we've sent to Riley. However there were also a lot of me and Lucas, which I didn't expect.

I decided to write a blog post to pass the boring train ride.

-------------------------
See You Soon Sunshine

I'm writing this on the train on my way home from Texas, I'm coming home!

Although it's kinda sad that school starts when I'm back, but I'm glad I'll be back in New York with my bestfriend who Iv missed so much!

Someone commented on my recent post asking about Cowboy and if anything else has happened - Iv decided to stop talking about him as he's now just a memory in my mind.

I'm never going back to Texas so I'll never see him again.

I know why your thinking: But I thought you liked your family and you wanted to see more them!

The answer is I do, but they basically move to a new city every year. So bye bye Texas, I expect to see a text from my brother soon saying there in LA or somewhere else like that.

Even though I do have Cowboys number I doubt I'm ever going to call him or text him, he even said himself that after summer we will both go back to our normal lives - the ones without eachother.

Although it is sad to say all that, it's for the best - so don't expect to read the word 'Cowboy' on here anymore.

If that's the only reason some of you read my blog then so be it, I'm sorry.

Back to life I go,
-Hope Xo