9: Child Watch

I woke up to the sun shining through my window, hitting my bed causing me to have hot toes! The sun instantly made me think of Riley, the most bright and happiest person alive.

I sat up and turned on my tv, which Iv only just learned how to work. I switched on Freeform to watch last nights Pretty Little Liars again, because it was amazing.

Half way through the episode Ava ran into my room. "good morning" she screamed, probably waking up everyone that was asleep in the house.

"Woah!" I said covering my ears, "it too early for that" I pulled her into bed next to me and pretended to fall back to sleep.

"8:50am is not early." Ava said.

I opened my eyes. "Its 8:50am? That's way to early." I put one of my many pillows over my head.

"Why are teenagers so lazy? You still wanna sleep, Farkle is asleep, Lucas is asleep--"

"Because we're going through changes right now and it's very- wait, Lucas stayed over last night?"

"Yeah, he probably snuck in through Farkles window late in the night. He wasn't here when I got home, but he is now... Sneaky!" Ava said giggling.

"I have a plan," I said smiling at Ava, "how about we go wake them up? You go attack Farkle and I'll attack Lucas, how does that sound?"

"Why do you get to wake up the cuter one" Ava frowned.

"Hey!" I said chucking a pillow at her, "our brother is cute, don't be mean"

"Fine!"

We tiptoed into Farkles room, he was sleeping on the top bunk of his bed and Lucas was on the bottom. I gave Ava time to climb up whilst I pulled up my long shirt so Lucas could have a view...

Lucas looked so cute asleep, his hair was a mess and his cheeks were red.

"3," I whispered. "2, 1!"

We both jumped onto the boys, screaming "wake up!!!"

I was laying flat on Lucas when his eyes opened, "woah..." He said.

"That was loud" I heard Farkle say.

"Hey" Lucas smiled at me with his tiered eyes, he wrapped his arms around my waist, one of his hands were touching my arse.

"Hey." I smiled back at him. I quickly got up when I heard Ava and Farkle coming down from the top bunk.

"So what we doing today?" Ava asked, really energised.

"Aren't you going out with mom and dad?" Farkle asked.

"No, there both at work and it's Wednesday so Betty's having her day off. So your stuck with me." Ava said, jumping onto me causing me to fall. I was still sitting on the bed, so I fell into Lucas, he put his arm around me and helped me up.

"Okay well, what should we do today Ava. I'm sure the boys don't wanna be seen with us" I said.

"Why not?" Lucas asked, I could still feel his around me, although no one could see it.

"Dude, don't you see what she's doing?" Farkle said, "she's letting us not have to babysit Ava so we can go to the mall and meet them girls." He said the last bit more quietly.

"Them girls?" I asked raising an eyebrow at them both. "I'm sure they have names" I looked at Lucas.

"Yeah, they do." Lucas said not giving me eye contact.

"Let me guess, dumb and dumber?" Ava said smiling, "that's normally your type right Farkle?" She giggled.

"I'm giving you five seconds, or your dead..." Farkle said glaring at her.

"Oh no!" She said running out of the room. Farkle chased after her, leaving me and Lucas alone.

I began to walk out, when Lucas began to talk to me. "There names are Lucy and Ellie."

"Are they nice girls?" I said, walking back over to him.

"Yeah they seem to be." He said, half smiling.

"Are they... Good kissers?" I asked getting closer.

"What kind of questions are these Maya?" He fake laughed, playing with his hands.

"Are you nervous?" I asked, pointing at his hands. "Do I, make you nervous?" I raised an eyebrow and sat next to him.

"Kinda..." He still hasn't looked at me.

"Good." I smiled.

"Good?" He asked, looking up.

"Yeah," I stood up and walked over to the bathroom door which connected to my room. "Have fun with your girls." I walked through both the doors into my my bedroom and sat on my bed. Time to write another blog post.

-------------------------
Iv Done What You Wanted...

I know I said that this wouldn't be another 'boy packed' blog, but can I just do one more?

Cowboy stayed over again last night for the first time in a while, he's in my brothers room right now. In fact if I look through my bathroom door that's joined with my brothers room I can see him. He's smiling at me, so of course Iv got to smile back or that's just rude.

Anyways that's not the purpose of this blog! Something BIG happened and I mean BIG!

He came over yesterday to talk to Geeko (my brother!), but of course being the lazy teen he is... He was sleeping! So that left me and Cowboy in pure awkwardness, sitting in the livingroom. He talked to me about something he's going through and got very upset, so I comforted him.

Before I knew it we were kissing. Yep, you read right, kissing. It wasn't a pity kiss or even a peck. We were making out for atleast a minute or two. At one point I'm sure I was even sitting on top of him. Obviously, the moment had to be ruined when we heard my brother coming downstairs. I quickly pulled away and sat on the other sofa.

I woke up today, thinking things were going to be odd between us, but so far they haven't. Iv even already been on top of him today. It's not what your thinking lol! Me and my sister woke the boys up this morning and it resulted in that... I promise! We smiled at eachother and we've talked.

Yet Iv found out that he's meeting two girls today with my brother whilst I'm stuck babysitting, not that there's anything wrong with my little sister because I love her to pieces! I can't help but feel jealous, I'm not sure why!?

Help me!!!
-Hope Xo
-------------------------
It was getting late, me and Ava were sitting watching a movie and our parents still were not home. Neither were the boys.

From outside I heard the clutter of keys, someone was obviously trying to get into the house but were failing horribly. I could also here two male voices and two female. Oh no.

In came Farkle and Lucas, both holding onto girls. "We will be upstairs" Farkle laughed.

"Wait." I said standing up and walking over to Farkle. "What times your mom and our dad home?"

"On Wednesdays normally about 9, why?"

"Just wondering how much longer I had to watch Disney movies for," I said looking at Ava who was staring at the tv. "I was kinda hoping you'd come home and help me out, obviously your both to busy." I looked at Lucas, who had a sad look on his face. I folded my arms and walked away. Our parents would be home in 2 hours, that mean I had to watch atleast one more Disney movie...