20: After

I heard Lucas tug the door open and make his way up to me. "I'm sorry, I got caught up in the moment."

I looked up at him, "yeah. I did to"

"What is 'the moment' though Maya?" He asked, sitting on the floor next to me.

"I don't know."

"I think it's a stupid excuse that most people use for some reason. I think it's used to cover up how they really feel when there afraid to admit it"

"What are you afraid to admit?" I asked.

"That I'm truly. Madly. Deeply. Inlove with you Maya Hart" he said, I looked up smiling. "And being around you is killing me"

"How is it killing you?"

"Because everytime I see you I wanna rip your clothes off." He smirked at me.
I burst out laughing, I couldn't help it.

"Seriously. You make me go insane." He rubbed my cheek with his soft hand, leaving it on my face. I bit my lip.

He stared to lean in and so did I, before I let our lips touched I had to say one thing "I'm inlove with you too Lucas Friar" I whispered, causing him to smile as our lips connected together.

It was a soft kiss, yet passionate.

"Your a thing?" I heard Ava say, standing down the hall with her mouth hanging open.

"Ava!" I said, pulling away shocked, "no, I was just eh-"

"I asked her if I had any food in my teeth and she was checking for me" Lucas said, standing up.

"Yeah, you don't" I said nodding as I stood up as well.

"Whatever you say..." Ava said, walking downstairs.

I laughed and dug my head into Lucas' chest, "that was close."

"Very" he giggled as he looked into my eyes.

----

"So how'd things go with you and Lucas?" Riley asked as she walked into my bedroom and jumped onto my bed.

"Very very well" I said bitting my lip, "how about you and Farkle?"

"Okay, I know your his sister and all but his lips taste great"

"Ew Riley" I said chucking a pillow at her, "I did not need to know that!"

"Hey, atleast I didn't tell Ava..."

"I didn't tell her anything."

"Well she told me your were checking to see if he had food in his teeth." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh my gosh." I pushed my head into my hands, "I thought she'd forget!"

"Well she sure didn't... And I'd go talk to her if I was you."

"Why?"

"Because she's been telling everyone and I'm guessing that when Nancy's here she's next"

"oh no." I said jumping up. "Where is she?"

"The last time I saw her she was about to go out with Betty, that was 20 minutes ago."